Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Make the Europoort area full no collision

Senya

Just make it FULLY no collision and not that little crap area. I wasted 2 irl hours to make a job, Nobody can drive in this blody game so everybody rammed into me, 100 % damage to my OWN truck and 100 % damage to the trailer. I wasted 2 hours of my life for this, and I have -5k euro already and 100% damage repair will be like 90k euro. This is an unplayable garbage.

Update 1.20 introduced waypoints, which you can use to get an alternative route if you don't like to go through EP.

• Upvote 3

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Where I traveled with a comp, that was the fastest way. Only 1 exit there and everyone comes from there, Can anyone even drive in this game? Awesome, now I must sell my one and only truck to have money. It would be awesome if I report a rammer dumbass then he would really get banned.

Just don't drive through EuroPoort then -> Problem Solved.

And if you still want to drive there, drive there, it's your own risk and drive properly on your own!

Edited by RayRay5

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

And his steam name isn't that proper either http://prntscr.com/8etlc7

Plus he is MP member since yesterday.

If I come from England, how the hell I won't drive through there? Impossible. Max F7 and enter and it teleports me outta dat nightmare

How about driving via Newcastle-upon-tyne/Amsterdam or Calais/Dover

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Not mine, but IGA's:
IG Rule:

Username - Kick / Ban Updated

Having inappropriate usernames including those with insults, any with no text, any with swearing in them, names matching administration, law enforcement organizations or anything similar.

• Upvote 2

Just save before taking the ferry into Europort, when you get hit/rammed just reload the save and go on your way

You actually can do that? Wow. I can reload my quick save then and I got my money back and no damage in my stuff. Thank you :> You are the most helpful person I met here

I warned you before, a warning point is given.

Again, watch your language when posting.

My tongue is not enough long to watch it and I dun hab a third eye to see what I write :P

Pls dun ban me for this lel

This thingy I wrote is a hungarian language joke tho, Nyelv means tongue and language. :>

(Just checked the warning point details, how the hell should I know what 'lul' means in other languages? ;-;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.