multiplayer problem

Simulator Experiencer

well i was telling every one to calm down like if they listen to me  at all and i was hope form a admin to come to help he would love to see what happens in my convoy   and i did put up rules ect  looks like know one would listen  or bother reading it   but yea  i knew it would happen  in the start  of my convoy i knew  it would turn out  not what  i expected  

76561198098873827.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but this is what  i mean what happens to me and to oher users alot i  jsut want  to see inprovement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUxdpQuqArQ

i dont mind if its a accidnet and if he said sry   to me or to any one   other user in that  problem them its was a accident  :P i see so many vidoe every day i thought when will this end  why cant we just play the game have fun ect\

i  just hope use understand me  now what im feeling and to  other users out there who has got the same problem  i got   and ill fix my play tv and rec 

and also i want to say someone in this topic said  i was a rekless driver can that person plz show me proof  plz   show me the video you are taliking about

76561198098873827.png

That's why you need to be professional, set some standards for your drivers.

Perhaps you should join another company first to experience what it's like before starting your own.

@moderator well its kind of to late because  i lost my vtc login  and  yea i can join a vtc if  i like  to  but im more into my own convoys that i like to start  but yea thank you

76561198098873827.png

^ It's never too late to put your current VTC on hold to check out some other VTC's or get in touch with experienced VTC-organizers/leaders.

Anyway, it's your call. You decide how your company will run.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

@gardener, just because YOU want improvements, doesn't necessarily mean everyone wants the same improvements, if you feel MP is that bad, then avoid peak times and just keep your cool. ive seen some really dumb drives, like one guy who decided to pull out of a T junction on a single track road in Denmark because there was a bobtailing guy wanting to turn in, but he didn't bother looking to see me coming with a full 24t load at 50MPH, how the hell I missed hitting either one of them having to take evasive manoeuvres I will never know, but that sort of thing I just shrug off and carry on driving instead of getting in a pissy and writing things up on the forums when they aren't really justified.

i know this is sort of off topic but what towns are you seeing all these bad drivers except for Rotterdam because I'm on at peak hours and main bad drivers i see are people who wait till your almost at a intersection and then pull out in front of you anymore when i drive around i don't see what most the bad drivers you guys keep posting I would like to know because I laugh at how bad some drivers are.

I tend to see a lot of bad drivers (guys weaving across the road, ramming into you at lights, squeezing you against barriers when you try and pass them on a highway) it happens anywhere at anytime really, you can go days without seeing them, then in one night you can see 10, 20+ guys acting like idiots on the road, it normally just makes me laugh at how bad they are at driving really, no need to get in a pissy because someones not driving how you want everyone to drive, @gardener.

but  im just saying   it would be cool to see changes and  i was thinking if  for example scs software developers can make a  like a game with truck crashes  ect  because  users do it in ets2mp but ets2mp has rules  so  it would be nice to have less bad users  on the road  and play a game  that were they can crash to each other ect  if you know what  i mean  but  if you ask me  lots of people  would love the game  that im thinking off my head  that  i can  imagine  i see people type in chat lol ect when there a big accident ect 

76561198098873827.png

but  im just saying   it would be cool to see changes and  i was thinking if  for example scs software developers can make a  like a game with truck crashes  ect  because  users do it in ets2mp but ets2mp has rules  so  it would be nice to have less bad users  on the road  and play a game  that were they can crash to each other ect  if you know what  i mean  but  if you ask me  lots of people  would love the game  that im thinking off my head  that  i can  imagine  i see people type in chat lol ect when there a big accident ect 

if you want a goame to crash into people, simulators are not for you sir, go buy beam ng or next car game if you want to crash and destroy things, not EVERYONE wants the same changes and the game isn't going to be changed just because YOU want to be a troll and smash people up for the fun of it, that will get you instantly banned and I hope it does forever. ive seen big wrecks myself and no one there says "oh we need a game that we can smash the hell out of each other) maybe visual damage maybe, but that's it. please stop posting things like this that are just going to make people hate you more for your wording.

no no i know just saying i know there is project cars i like its funny game just saying that i see people laugh at accidents in ets2mp just saying but because i don't know any game but ets2 is a truck game and its realistic game i thought it would be cool to make a 2 game with truck accident ect

but yea i did report users to day im happy because i told them to stop non of them listen

this is my proof of reporting

http://prntscr.com/8ffwy9

76561198098873827.png

guys who spam reports about one guy or group of guys just shouldn't do it, admins have enough on their hands to deal with without people spamming reports thinking itll get done faster, itll get done in due course. believe me, although some stupidity you see on the roads of MP is just too hilarious to report in, like guys who try and ram you, miss and flip themselves off the road end over end.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived