Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

multiplayer problem

Simulator Experiencer

hello boys and girls  i want to know  what do you  think about multiplayer  what i think about multiplayer was just a waste of time  every day  time   there all ways a problem  i see crashes ,lag ,insulting  ect  i just think  in my own words  they shouldn't make multiplayer unless there been  improvement with the users  and the lag   but like i  said that what  i think i want to know what would you say plz don't say report  because it  some times hard  catch the user i  do catch  some in a way.

76561198098873827.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Record your trips if nothing happens delete them ;)

In game reporting never really worked in ways you would think. And without recording every driver server side it never will. Mp is good for driving with others or empty roads, nothing else ;)

look i understand  but  the  game is more  likely turning in to rubbish if we were aloud to make our own server  i  would be happy  but  having this problem every day same thing  it becoming like a road rage simulator or a fight simulator  and  if  i made the rules  i would  say any one who doing any thing bad  permanently ban no come back reason why if it a 1 day ban that user will come back  most likely and  do the same thing  

76561198098873827.png

So, we agree when I say: we stop driving in real life until others learn how to drive and behave?

There will always be people ignoring the rules and act/behave like they want. They don't have respect towards others. Not in this game, not in other games and not even in real life.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

and  if  i made the rules  i would  say any one who doing any thing bad  permanently ban no come back reason why if it a 1 day ban that user will come back  most likely and  do the same thing  

Glad your not running things then ..what about 2nd chances? lol

you see trolls on EVERY online game todate wether it be spawn killing or racing games where they drive the wrong way etc

tbf out of every 100 people you meet online you might find one trolling,if your going into known troll areas the percentage is bound to rise

Glad your not running things then ..what about 2nd chances? lol

you see trolls on EVERY online game todate wether it be spawn killing or racing games where they drive the wrong way etc
tbf out of every 100 people you meet online you might find one trolling,if your going into known troll areas the percentage is bound to rise

2 chance for what for it to happen again not on so if let say i said to a user plz stop horn would he listen to me your answer is no i keep saying to every one behave 7 times um i thin it was 7 chances you see my point

2 chance for what for it to happen again not on so if let say i said to a user plz stop horn would he listen to me your answer is no i keep saying to every one behave 7 times um i thin it was 7 chances you see my point

to actually deal with the probelm just permanently ban that users if it seriously that what i would say if u say oh ok see u nest time ill give you a 2 chance he or she will come back for more they are not going to listen at all

76561198098873827.png

2 chance for what for it to happen  again not on  so if let say i  said to a user plz stop horn would he listen to me your answer is no i keep saying to every one behave 7 times  um i thin  it was 7 chances  you see my point 

No i agree i doubt he would listen as your not a mod so report him or video it and let the mods do there job etc

if they have a history of bans then yes they should be perma banned as there obv not learning a lesson and the games better off without them but everyone makes mistakes ingame wether its uturning or parked in wrong area etc

I got  banned a few weeks ago for wreckless driving i knew i was in the wrong and took the ban learnt my lesson as i had a nice 5 day ban..did i miss the game? hell yeah i did those 5 days crawled by..did i learn my lesson yes i did..is it worth doing again...no and to me thats the piont of the ban system etc

No i agree i doubt he would listen as your not a mod so report him or video it and let the mods do there job etc
if they have a history of bans then yes they should be perma banned as there obv not learning a lesson and the games better off without them but everyone makes mistakes ingame wether its uturning or parked in wrong area etc

I got banned a few weeks ago for wreckless driving i knew i was in the wrong and took the ban learnt my lesson as i had a nice 5 day ban..did i miss the game? hell yeah i did those 5 days crawled by..did i learn my lesson yes i did..is it worth doing again...no and to me thats the piont of the ban system etc

i dont think it a mistake more likely lots of users are lazy that why and they don't even know that it a curved road have alook and tell me its a mistake more likely he or she thinks doing a 110 on a country road is a good thing i let them why should i report i sign application for moderator support team i got nothing back so im feeling im left out i can help with the problem and deal with it once it will be gone you wont see and users camping at ep ect and road rage ect all it need just a big hit with that permanently ban

i dont think it a mistake more likely lots of users are lazy that why and they don't even know that it a curved road have alook and tell me its a mistake more likely he or she thinks doing a 110 on a country road is a good thing i let them why should i report i sign application for moderator support team i got nothing back so im feeling im left out i can help with the problem and deal with it once it will be gone you wont see and users camping at ep ect and road rage ect all it need just a big hit with that permanently ban

but from 31 of dec when i came to ets2mp to now things are the same when you listen to me it will end

76561198098873827.png

@Gardener; take a look at this guide about quoting properly. Please avoid posting multiple post without others commenting between.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

but from 31 of dec when i came to ets2mp to now things are the same when you listen to me it will end          

What will end? the game? the mp side of things isnt gonna suddenly shut down due to trollers tbh that way they win etc

weve all had days like your having on MP just have a few days off and chill,the reason trolls are on here is to ruin your time,why let them? the ban hammer will catch up with them in the end anyway.

if you want to help change the game for the better then apply to be a game admin etc i would imagine you would then see what the admins and mods have to deal with etc

ive had it where ive got right to the end of a big job and been rammed and felt like giving up but then there only winning in the end as all the good people will leave the game,theres more of us than them tbf help the mods out report these users the more bans they get the more chance of them being perma banned and not ruining others fun of the game.

@gardener,

if you don't like how MP is used and or controlled then really you shouldn't drive period, if you get mad at the least little thing because "its not to your standard" then people will hate you forever, you drive by the rules that are set out, whether it be IRL or ingame, if you want to perm ban people for the slightest "bad" thing, then what does that achieve for a MP mod? it dies, word spreads around and before you know it, no one will want to play your mod at all. some guys I see drive like dumbasses (weaving across lanes, ramming, red light jumping) besides, if you want to perm ban people for "insulting" then youre no better than a real world dictator where everyone HAS to do as you say no matter what. and bare in mind that MP is very much in Alpha so of course things aren't gong to be 100% polished, lag is a thing no matter what it is you play, if you hit someone through lag, you should pay more attention to the road. I could turn around and say id ban all those who don't dip their lights at night, but some people have a good reason not to dip their lights, especially when using a cheaper monitor. you get dumb drivers no matter where you go, whether it be ingame or IRL so just chill. If people can come up with USEFUL ways to fix problems such as trollers and all that good stuff, but just straight out perm ban people for crossing a white line is just stupid, besides, ive seen first hand that sometimes latency shows someone crossing over lanes, yet they don't at all.

I usually don't give my opinions much on this forum but Gardener you act like you never made you mistake in your life or ets2mp. For instance i was banned for a week I think it was, for accidentally driving on wrong side of road and ramming someone because I loaded up and forgot I was in the UK my mistake I apologized and got banned/suspended for a week which I deserved guess what I never did it again. So giving someone 1 chance at all and once they do something wrong is bs and I'm very glad you ain't in charge of anything on ets2mp!

OK so i do agree with my bans that i got they were all silly  i shouldn't got theses bans  in the first place  why ok so  from my ban  for blocking  was it blocking no i was afk got 1  day ban   my name  i dint know  i can use names  i was never told the rules  the only  thing   i didn't understand  was the admin said  i cant use admin that was all so i made my name police officer them  i made it  supervisor  later on with my  other ban for wrong way  that  was my fault  i was a laggy day at ep i was in a convoy next min  my steering wheel broke off  i couldn't  steer  so i got the ban the other ban was  driving around ep i was actually waiting for the convoy it was supposed to be in ep got the ban  so actually  im not a bad user it might look like it but  because  im a old timer  in ets2mp and admins see me like  every day  so  they probably  hate me or there another reason why   i don't understand ets2mp in my  time that why im   making my own game  i study to be a developer  but  in all my times in ets2mp i have never said  from when  i started playing the game   i  dislike the game    i play it because it  there for me to go on and  listen to music  and just chill for  but farming sim 15 10/10 game  i love it reason why im the admin  i care about the game  i treat every body  nice  and they all like  me   i work hard to get people smiles on there face i helped random people l buy dlc for the game   as a gift  

76561198098873827.png

Am borrowing

my steering wheel broke off

next time i rams krav lmao :lol:

look at it this way gardener while ingame no one can see any punishments anyway etc just enjoy the game am sure thats what the guys on here wanted in the first place,if the games stressing you out have a break from it play something else,like i said in a earlier post you might see 1 troller to every 100 good guys out there so dont take trolling to heart thats why they do it ;)

If a person cannot understand ets2mp in 2 pages you all might wanna leave the topic rather than trying to make a person understand something to which he has done those mistakes himself and puts the blame on multiplayer mod

GG

@MrHar ok so you can pick on me in my history does it say  i ram a user or use speed hack  or  overtaking someone  ur answer is no like i  said  before these bans shouldn't  be there in the first  place  let me say  something   every time every day  i see load and loads of  bad users  i simply say to them  plz dont do that  or change ur name  do you know what  i get  from that users  he or she insulting me  raming me blocking me  and  i dont care   i report it so  many times  using the panel in game no one come to help me  i stay there and let that user do what ever he wants  because  i know there no point  of trying  my bans most of it was silly  first one was  blocking  did  i block the dam road no i was afk on the  road  i have proof names  i  had it  police officer  got ban  them  i  made it supervisor  because  i was a admin for  just cause 2  the other ban was at ep driving in circles  i was telling admin  i was waiting for the dam convoy happening at ep and  i was driving around  to wait got another

ban   and my other ban was wrong way  witch  i can say  did i hit any one or ram no i did not  my dam steering wheel broke off  theses bans  i got are silly  no reason to pick  on me  so i don't know why all you guys saying thinking im a idiot in ets2mp because  im not 100% if you think  oh because  i got ban  i a idiot no  i take the game seriously and  by the way my vtc logging gone  i cant even log in  i try every thing ect  so  some one hacked me   i got hacked once from the convoy page  i sign in  with steam  next day my password was changed my games was worth more than 100 dollars so i  contact steam support  i got my steam account back  i don't trust  ets2mp or any other gamer in the world  

76561198098873827.png

end of topic plz  pm me only   and here  is one of my videos when i was  ban  admin said  i was blocking have a dam  look if im blocking  the whole road   i was afk it should say afk not 1 day  ban for afk reallly 

https://youtu.be/XKQtn_TEG0I?t=1h4m21s

and stop thinking im the bad guy because im no were near a bad user  

76561198098873827.png

^ if thats the case they should just log off the net in total... First who would give "a" password for their account to anyone... Second who would use the same password for steam? Also that would mean they would need access to their email using the same password unless they stupidly turned off steams security functions (if its possible).

If the vtc was "hacked" or compromised and passwords where taken the owner of the vtc should of forced a password reset or notify every user of said issue...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

@slidewayz3D

I totally agree with you, if people are to be banned just for doing ONE little mistake, like myself, im normally a clean driver who doesn't road rage at people unless they smash into me or cause me damage and or swear at me in the chat, but if people who hardly make mistakes get banned because of it, no one will ever want to play MP, the mod will more than likely die off, I agree who needs enemies if @gardener was in charge of MP, I think if you so much as strayed over a white line by half a tyre he'd ban you.

also @gardener, just because people "like" you on farm sim 15, doesn't mean youre going to be liked on ETS2MP, especially if you come up with excuses, like the one kravaty pulled up, that a lot of us have heard before, might be true, but its like the boy who cried wolf, the more people say the same thing, the less likely we are to believe you. if you really dislike MPs way of running, then take some time away from playing, end of.

end of topic plz  pm me only   and here  is one of my videos when i was  ban  admin said  i was blocking have a dam  look if im blocking  the whole road   i was afk it should say afk not 1 day  ban for afk reallly 

https://youtu.be/XKQtn_TEG0I?t=1h4m21s

and stop thinking im the bad guy because im no were near a bad user

ypu were in the middle of the road stopped, not on the hard shoulder so you were a potential hazard, so ban was more than justified for that incident. also we see you as a bad guy by the way youre acting about things that we all see every time we play MP, if you cant get used to it, it isn't for you, and your ideas about bans and all that, whatever the reason for the comment, that sort of thing turns me people against you than being quiet about it, end of. b

Archived