What's your job?

Trucker15

They already know I'm working on ETS2MP as a past time. But the company want to get the top notch :P. They already know I code a lot outside of "work" and I do coding competition :P. Also I don't like to code something and not finish it. So sometime I can code for like 30h in 2 days xD else I can't sleep :P

Ok so the likely hood of them being a "evil" company is unlikely :)

I used to be like that, but recently I've been more willing to let things slide, a good example for here is my signature, a massive example is here

http://www.thehosthelpers.com/general-chat/looking-for-people-who-are-willing-to-help-with-my-current-project

I did most of the coding and would love to get it working but I simply can't pull the time to do it. I have time but financially is what is preventing me, I can't work on something like coding w/o being worry free... Yea the pictures are dead (not on the second page)

I even went out of my way to learn CS5 Photoshop (or 4 i forget now)...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Web Developer

Ok so the likely hood of them being a "evil" company is unlikely :)

I used to be like that, but recently I've been more willing to let things slide, a good example for here is my signature, a massive example is here

http://www.thehosthelpers.com/general-chat/looking-for-people-who-are-willing-to-help-with-my-current-project

I did most of the coding and would love to get it working but I simply can't pull the time to do it. I have time but financially is what is preventing me, I can't work on something like coding w/o being worry free... Yea the pictures are dead (not on the second page)

I even went out of my way to learn CS5 Photoshop (or 4 i forget now)...

I don't always work on stuff for free. Sometime I get contract but I don't charge a lot so the money per hours isn't that great :P

I currently work as a  warehouse / production line supply operative for Cummins engine company. I deliver the necessary parts to the 50+ manufacturing lines in the factory, everything from wiring harnesses, belts, and tapets to starter motors, cylinder blocks and camshafts.

I say currently because i also have qualifications in 2 other fields. Level 2 Activity Leader, Level 2 Sports instructor, Level 3 Aviation Operations and Certificate in Air Cabin Crew (<- to name just a few of my many)

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

I currently work as a  warehouse / production line supply operative for Cummins engine company. I deliver the necessary parts to the 50+ manufacturing lines in the factory, everything from wiring harnesses, belts, and tapets to starter motors, cylinder blocks and camshafts.

I say currently because i also have qualifications in 2 other fields. Level 2 Activity Leader, Level 2 Sports instructor, Level 3 Aviation Operations and Certificate in Air Cabin Crew (<- to name just a few of my many)

Oooooo get you XD

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

I don't always work on stuff for free. Sometime I get contract but I don't charge a lot so the money per hours isn't that great :P

As long as they ain't too low XD you don't want the "but, it only costed this much last time"... but yea time you don't do anything is a loss, so something is better then nothing.

I can't do coding for a career, as staring at lines of codes for a living would drive me up the wall XD however, I can stare at numbers all day if needed...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Student kinda i guess, i finished school but i am taking truck license atm which the goverment is paying so i get everything free (2x forklift licenses & ADR license included)

I passed my drivingtest for the truck yesterday and as soon i pass the writing test.. not really writing it's on pc however... once i am done with that i can book for a drivingtest for heavy trailer.

When i am done my plans is to haul timber, i know i wont get it since they want some experienced drivers for it, so i will probably go for normal cargo within Sweden.

In a few years i am hoping to be driving in north Norway since i love the cold winters and Norway have the most beautiful nature imo.

I still go to college five days a week to study level 3 I.T and Sports studies along with A levels in Business and Economics, and Product/Graphic design.I also tutor higher tier GCSE maths twice a week in the evenings and I build classic bikes like the one shown below on the weekends and any other free time.

fbGzfWJ.jpg

uPZZe32.jpg

Archived