Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Mod request

dutchnoskillz

A solid white trailer = box I'm assuming, therefore no fresh air.Till they get slaughtered they are still living animals.

It's a cattle trailer, but white rather than having the aria logo on it

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Already got that. but im more looking for the smaller trailers but cant find those. even in the right category

want aria trailers? buy Scandinavia DLC then you have em

Already got scandinavia

if you want aria trailers, get Scandinavia, drive around until you find the company, get aria trailer, simple.

Already got scandinavia

Already got scandinavia

what i would suggest is: use metaltiger sa hes mod to get box trialers or shmitz or w/e . then go in SP-->filter jobs according to sender--->find aria i guess or w/e the company is called---> teleport too the spot the job begins and pickup your trailer(--->optionaly teleport anywhere u wanna start driving from)---> go MP and u have the trailer u want from where u want (and if u want it for convoy u can just use the new gps waypoints for too fix this ;)

and i agree with OP: saying ''buy DLC'' when its allready been said once or twice is spam in my eyes.dont do it boys and girls ;)

@dutchnoskillz

which trailer are you talking about? if you have the dlc, just drive around, take jobs and rest and they'll start poping up at the aria companies, no where else though, only those skinned trailers come from there (pretty obvious if you ask me you know)

There is one way :D

Sadly imgur is currently slow, but if they knew how to game save edit, all they have to do is change the location of the pickup point AFTER getting the trailer :)

I have a list of working ones and which locations gave white trailers for 2 trailer types

pRd3oFm.jpg

you prob could throw Aria on any trailer with a skin :P But ive not tried.

But then this could happen... (ok not really, i was just goofing off in SP :D but yea, the skin can break, shouldnt crash anyones game <NO DLC CONTENT! aka no Aria we dont want another raven :P)

S1j4kIs.jpg

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived