How to use the tab menu [SOLVED]

Cyanide_snubben

Question

Alright guys and gals, I have a little problem. My problem is that I can´t use the TAB- menu at all, I´ve seen many say to use the RMB but it hasn´t worked at all for me. I have reinstalled the client very many times to maybe see if there were corrupt files but it wasn´t. I have also reinstalled ETS2 but no success there neither. So, I am turning to the forums to maybe get rid of this problem and maybe learn some on the way.

If anyone finds out why then I would be very happy to comment on this little topic.

Cheers in advance.

76561198066020056.png logo-wotr.png

World of Trucks proflie

14 answers to this question

Well, no one said that everyone with windows 10 had this problem. It may be a driver that isn't fully compatible with windows 10 installed on his system disallowing the OP to use his right mouse click. Remember, we're troubleshooting here. I don't want him to give up. 

On-Topic:

By the way, try to assign your right blinker to your right mouse click via the options. Try to illuminate your right blinker, to see if it works at all.