Adding a clock to the TAB-menu

Adde_

Suggestion Name: Adding a clock to the TAB-menu.

Suggestion Description: Having a clock in the TAB-menu to be able to check the time. :P

Any example images:

iyc2gQ0.jpg

Why should it be added?: It would be much easier (and safer) to add a clock than having to open up Steam or check a phone/tablet/what you might have with a clock in it. It would also be easier when you're reporting someone. :)

• Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...

This idea is good, but how will the time be submitted it would have to be loacl time which mean the game has to iterate that while doing all the other tasks 

+1 This is a very good idea. I have my game in full screen and the time only shows on one of my screens. This is allot safer than pulling up steam and other devices. As long as there is an option in settings to enable/ disable the feature I don't see it being an issue. - Wouldn't it be better in the top yellow bit. This would avoid having problems when people change the transparency of the tab menu?

AddFriend.png

I think that its a good idea, maybe have it so that you can disable it in the options though for people that dont want the time to be displayed there. But i think it could have a good purpose to most people :)

Regards,

Crimson

Owner of Viper Gaming Community

Interested in joining? Go to the following link to apply: http://www.vipergamingcommunity.com

• 4 weeks later...