New MP version BUG 2.0.1.1

Ok.By

[iMPROVED TO MAKE SENCE]:

Mod Version:

Controllers Used:

Mouse, Keyboard & G27 <--- No offical

Description of Issue:

I attempet to drive the DAF Euro 5 and the server refuses and then closes the connection and says:

"Invalid accessory set detected"

How to reproduce:

Drive a DAF Euro 5

Screenshots / Videos:

gmH4HU8.jpg

If the developers could fix this bug it would be very much appreciated, Thank you for you time.

This maybe a bug due to you using MODS in ETS2 then not disableing then before going online in ETS2MP.

Edited by Mr_Otfy

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

wrong section to report a bug. Moving to bug reports.

EDIT: Please follow the bug report format

Mod Version:

Controllers Used:

Description of Issue:

How to reproduce:

Screenshots / Videos:

EDIT2: Moved usefull comments from other topic over here

Edited by RayRay5

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

• Mod Version: 0.2.0.1.1

Controllers Used: None

Description of Issue: When trying to drive an old style DAF XF truck in multiplayer you get kicked due to an invalid accessory set detected

How to reproduce: buy a old style DAF XF and try to drive it in multiplayer

Screenshots / Videos: http://i.imgur.com/BXMSUum.jpg(i have just bought an old style DAF XF in multiplayer to prove i have no mods)

I can confirm that, Clean profile with 1.20, DAF XF 105, Invalid accessory detected...

Only accessories I have is official roof bar, official 4 roof lamps on the bar with Air horn with "Plate" on co-drivers...

All no-mods, default accessories.

To be of any help,

DAF XF 105 interior has been changed by SCS this patch, removing a shader that still looks like "DAV" writing instead of DAF and SCS messed up with a lot of "Automat" files this patch. 

Edit: I changed every bit of accessory to check what's causing it , no luck...  I changed my truck to another, logged into MP, then go and buy DAF XF 105 (while still in MP) and same thing occured... May it be new "stock" exhaust?  Hope you won't ban me constant trying which accessory caused it.

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

same issue

MPNu26r.jpg

Stock exhaust isn't the issue either, removed it through save editing and same issue

EDIT: issue is that the game thinks the base data file for a DAF XF is invalid, replacing it with a euro6 one works wonders

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Even the quick jobs sends us out of the server, if using the old daf

Gearing up for a support ticket

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.