Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No quick Jobs showing in MP..Help

tiddles

Question

Guy's

I have played ET2 off-line for a long time have a garage and my own truck, works like a dream :)  Yesterday downgraded, ETS2 and installed MP version no problems.

Logged in early this morning, completed quick job in Amsterdam and Quit, had a trucker's breakfast, bacon, egg sausage, coffee, logged back on to MP to do some driving

When I connected with MP selected the profile and quick jobs nothing.  now I cannot see any quick jobs.

Questions:  How do I restore quick jobs for MP, I found this thread but it is not very clear to me: My questions are in bold

Solution 1)

Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 and find config.cfg file and:

Change uset g_console to 1
Change uset g_developer to 1
Ok, I have done this.

Launch ETS2MP and select your MP profile I did that.and when you don't have any cargo/job, That is my problem :(

press the ` button which will open the console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press ENTER.
What button is this, it is the one below @ on UK keyboard?
what is the console referred too?  does this mean the main dashboard, where all the settings are, radio, world map, etc; if it is it did not work for me by pressing ' screenshot of console would be helpful, for newbies, trying to fix this problem. 

Then go back to profile screen and select the profile again and a message saying "Game Change detected" should appear which means it worked. Until I can get pass the above I cannot see if this works..

Now once you're in, you want to open the console again and type in g_force_economy_reset 0. After that, just play and your jobs should be reset. If it occurs again, just complete the whole process again. I will keep this for future reference.

I am sure there are many players who have experienced this, and maybe some of the more experienced players of MP, would like to post a fix with screenshots for newbie's like me :)

Thanks Guy's, and Gals.
Enjoy your Trucking!

7 answers to this question

Uhm, try not using the in game method, it never worked for me.

Try to open the config.cfg and change uset g_force_economy_reset "0"  into uset g_force_economy_reset "1"

Save and load ETS2. The game will tell you that there are some changes and you've been teleported to the garage.

At this point save the game, and close it.

Open again your config.cfg and change uset g_force_economy_reset "1"  into uset g_force_economy_reset "0"

Save and start ETS2. Your economy should now be reset.

However keep in mind that sometimes quick jobs could not work in MP.

stilldre76, I cannot get into the game, everything is grayed out until I take a quick job, so how do I get to go to sleep..

Scania,

The config file I have opened is in my documents, and I cannot see the above two lines.

Is there another config file for the MP game or should it be in that off line version.

The config file I have opened is in my documents, and I cannot see the above two lines.

Is there another config file for the MP game or should it be in that off line version.

Oh, right sorry. The config.cfg is on Documents-Euro Truck Simulator 2-profiles-*random name*