Redlights duration .

I hardly pass a couple of traffic-lights in a row in the cities. If you make one way red-light shorter, then the other way Green-light will become shorter too. Do you seriously want that? I´m not agree. Moreover, I think the times are quite close to real life, even if I can find 2 mins red-lights in some places and 10 sec in others lol.

lkRjRkb.png

Be sure to update your post according to the rules.

Suggestion Name: Add non collision zones within delivery depots
Suggestion Description: At the moment there is collision zones around the entire map, it would benefit everyone if there were non collision zones within the delivery depots and dropoff points.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It'd allow multiple users to deliver at the same time.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

If you make one way red-light shorter, then the other way Green-light will become shorter too.

right, exactly... and you are also right by saying it doesn´t happen too often anyway... if they shortened the time, red lights also would happen alot more, so there would basically be no win at all..

>>>Oh Lord, won´t cha buy me, a Mercedes Benz...my friends all drive Scanias, i must make amends...<<

I too think the lights are fine how they are, its better to have long lights than short ones where people are constantly jumping and causing wrecks, besides short lights are more annoying than long lights, especially in cities, although in some cities not all lights on a road are to the same timer as the next which is a little annoy, if that was addressed then sure, you could make a run down a main street and get past more than 2 at a time easy. imagine IRL how lights are, whats more annoying having to keep stopping and starting because the lights are too fast or waiting a little longer but getting past at least 2 or 3 at a time in a city? bigggg -1 from me for any timing changes.

• 4 weeks later...

ermm traffic lights are ok the way they are, adjusting the times for lights is not a easy task, the mightnight no lights balances that out

If the devs ever to decide to make a change to the traffic lights, than they should determine the time for red and green based on the current traffic..

So if you're the only one in a east European city, than the light should turn green very quickly. This also means that traffic on main streets have a longer green than traffic on connecting streets.

And if they really want to outdo themselfs, they add the green wave feature which would improve fuel efficiency..

But I vote 'No' for this suggestion. 

btw: If you see a trucker running a red light, save the event and report that sinner!

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

But what if I (with a green light) ram a user running a red light? Who's at fault then?

Not to mention that this rule is an exception to the in-game rules manifest which states that 

While Driving in ETS2MP, users are required to follow the European Traffic laws

So, which (European) country allows driving through red lights?

Saying that user can run red lights creates unambiguous (traffic) rules and to mine opinion that should be avoided at all times..

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

But what if I (with a green light) ram a user running a red light? Who's at fault then?

He is, simple, he ran a red light !! And in this case, if reported with evidence, he'll get banned. 

But really, it is this way only when there are no other users around, your waiting at a red light, in the tab there is no one around, please, proceed and do not wait for the light to change to green, no one will punish you for that. 

• 1 year later...

Rejected.

Traffic Lights are part of the base game file which we're not allowed to modify, therefor we cannot change anything to do with the times of the traffic lights.

Please suggest this to SCS on there forums; https://forum.scssoft.com/

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.