Punishment for passage a red light.

Folriden

So, I've read this thread, so... what I'm gonna say... I'd like to see adequate punishments for passing crossing disobeying traffic lights signals or priority signs. It really sucks being hit by some rookie or junkie who just smoked some weed or his cat jumped over his keyboard or younger brother kicked his steering wheel or other creepy and weird stuff happened. I find nothing criminal in passing a red light if crossing has only one direction or there is noone in "tab" window. As for other situations... Well, for god's luv, let me remind everyone of one thing we have forgotten. We are NOT playing a RACING game. We play simulator. SIMULATOR. And one more time, a bit slower for everyone to understand. SI-MU-LA-TOR. It usually simulates things, you know, not makes them casual. Yes, it is hard to watch over everyone in MP, especially, when players see one or two admins in-game in 3-4 days (usually). My VTC has convoys every single day during a prime time. And every single day we are being blocked, rammed, insulted. And every single day we report all these rule breakers in-game. Result? Result is ridiculous. For the last three months I've seen a kick for blocking ONCE. IT WAS ONCE, CARL. Of course, after convoy half of our VTC leave reports. Poor @ResTed usually has at least 4-5 when he streams. There were 15 of his reports yesterday.

So as a result I'd like to see:

-no punishment for passing crossings, that have only one direction;

-no punishment for passing crossings when there is noone in "tab";

-little punishment (about 1 day for the first time) if admin catches a player disobeying the traffic lights or if someone has video proof;

-more admins in game;

-(optionally) ResTed as IGA due to his high, uhm, productivity.

Thanks for reading.

• Upvote 1

I just want the lights to switch a bit faster. I get that yellow should be a bit longer so people can stop in time, but not the others. I don't see people take that long to make a turn that faster light's would clog the intersection.

76561198020229164.png

P67A-D3-B3 - Intel i7-3770 3.40 - MSI GTX 980 4GB - 24GB DDR3 Fury

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6656-kicking-whilst-passing-a-red-light-dont/?hl=red+light

This one already got accepted. So I don't know why there's reason to make another suggestion topic for punishment when passing a red light when one has already been accepted.

If you look closely and carefully, you might spot the fact that it's in section REJECTED.

(Edit: Now I'm confused. That topic is about removing kicking/banning for driving through reds...  :huh:  )

Ready to go!

Ignoring a red light isn't listed as an offence in the in-game rules. HOWEVER if you do it, you might end up having an accident.

A question for anyone willing to answer it. Doesn't this constitute a possible hint of Reckless Driving?

Therefore, I believe it should be a Kick / Ban reason, ONLY if the perpetrator is caught skipping the red light, and later causing an accident.

If you simply skip it, but no one is around, you've got the in-game fines.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.