Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

worst road in history

Simulator Experiencer

Because they have excessive speed, they push their speed to the 110 km/h limit, they think they'll make it through the curve and then they crash; either their truck flips, they crash into the fence at a high speed and flip around the road, etc.

Even worse if another player is coming from the other side. They crash into the player and boom, both have damaged trucks, and probably the one who had excessive speed flips the other one who drove by the limit displayed on the GPS.

yea  just wish we can have lots of speed cams or  like something they did in cities were its like 60km speed omg  that was such a good plan lol i was just thinking they should have a  gate that opens and closes if they are parking in there to long they will be kicked  that what i  think  in cites that has a limit of users can come them leave  just so that no lag it always rotterdam the most  them it  the massive convoys  out of control i tell them to put cruise control on not hard but  instead they speed and  smash into me and other users 

76561198098873827.png

As someone who drives a DAF 460 and often pulls 15+ton trailers, I don't have the luxury of going 110 km/h.. the best I can push that thing is up to 100 and that's in the UK (97 km/h speedlimit). I don't see the point of going 'as fast as the truck can go'. Sure, you can get from point A to point B faster. But there's beauty hidden all around the game if you were to cruise instead of race.

signature.png

As someone who drives a DAF 460 and often pulls 15+ton trailers, I don't have the luxury of going 110 km/h.. the best I can push that thing is up to 100 and that's in the UK (97 km/h speedlimit). I don't see the point of going 'as fast as the truck can go'. Sure, you can get from point A to point B faster. But there's beauty hidden all around the game if you were to cruise instead of race.

The problem isn't going as fast as you can go. The problem is players not slowing down for corners. There are even sharp corners on the motorway that players just don't slow down for and veer into your lane or end up flipping or losing control. Some players just don't know their limit. I can yank my steering wheel round a corner where as a keyboard user may have great difficulty and have to either cut the corner to make it or end up going wide and and crashing.

yea true but who thinks its annoying were some one is lagging and  you use a steering wheel and your foot hurts from pushing and stoping so many times lol i try so hard to overtake him but i dont reason why its a  3 day ban for me  then i  got 6 ban  so i dont want any more bans thank you

76561198098873827.png

People don't know the power of their speed, they underestimate the curves and then crash.

This proves again that the maximumspeed (110km/u) isn't the minimum speed ;)

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

lol im jsut thinking that why should i  be ban for 1 day but were there other problems on the road that i bet  will never be fixed  unless there more fun ingame  like people like racing ets2 isn't a racing game  mods  in game have problems  and  texture in game is my favorite  i would like to see so mauch in game but all i see is blank trees  roads just the basic things  but having it realistic would be nice 

76561198098873827.png

Usually what catches me out is driving on a straight country road at full speed and not really concentrating on the GPS and one of those weird right hand turn onto a bridge  comes up.. with the straight route being X'd out...

Yeah.. Catches me out ALOT. 

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

trust me  on this you  guys better  listen to road rules no  matter if there is or isn't a admin near you  better of 70 speed limit  on these roads  before  i keep on reporting witch i think admin or who ever does reports on forums skips my ones who know  i did delete alot of old history of pic videos of bad users who never been cached   by  a admin  reason why its to much  i  had about 300 or more  i dk it was alot 

76561198098873827.png

I know I shouldn't say it, but I get around the OP's partcular corner at 75kmh, and manage to stay on my side of the road. Mind you, my trailer settings are set to be very... unrealistic.... Works great for making an overtake out of those corners. :P

i dont think so i have to follow every road rules  if  idont guess what will happen a 3 day ban or more  ill show  u something  happen to me while afk  i told admin prime  i was frozen he didn't believe me  390 ms ping will cause a lag  there no  such thing  i will not have  a good internet in Australia  here is a link 

https://youtu.be/XKQtn_TEG0I?t=1h4m21s

i just think why this happened  to me 

and 1 other thing  i was ban for wrong way guess what happen  my steering wheel when  iwas turning  it snaped of i  got so scared next min ban for  wrong way  

76561198098873827.png

i dont think so i have to follow every road rules  if  idont guess what will happen a 3 day ban or more  ill show  u something  happen to me while afk  i told admin prime  i was frozen he didn't believe me  390 ms ping will cause a lag  there no  such thing  i will not have  a good internet in Australia  here is a link 

and 1 other thing  i was ban for wrong way guess what happen  my steering wheel when  iwas turning  it snaped of i  got so scared next min ban for  wrong way  

Your quote about how much lag you get at 390ms ping is interesting. I have 450-470ms when I'm at home (320-350ms when I'm at university)  and still manage not very much lag. I might have to do a couple of tests on that basis & see how laggy I am to others.

For the point of discussion, and the topic, I think a lot of the time it comes down to experience, in particular knowing what their truck and trailer is likely to do, hence why a lot of people underestimate thier speed and overestimate their truck's ability to corner.

Lol the Daf am i.  :blink:

عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد امار اتنا عشت لشعب: دينه الاسلام هديه القران حصنتك باسم الله ياوطن بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي

The guys that always tickle me are those who go 110KMH into a sharp chicane and so slam on the brakes so hard as they turn they pop a wheelie or the guys who cant make a simple 90 degree turn without hitting something, like going into Europort, the amount of people who cant make with of those 90s and either get their trailer hung up on a wall or hung up on someones truck because they don't think about the length of their trailer, hence why I swing a lot later into a turn like that to line up the trailer perfectly.

although worst road has to be the single carriageway between koln and Mannheim with the sharp winding road and the steep hills + speed+ so many rollovers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived