New Type of company !

MrMatej [PL-EN]

I think youll find the image is from Australia where they have both European and American trucks in one company at times lol, but having a company like that would be useful, but limited to what they can do, I can remember when consec was around and kept blocking junctions to allow convoys through and guys didn't know, the amount of 5+ truck pile ups that happened.....

Off topic.. but that picture's interesting. American, American, American, American, OH HI THERE EUROPEAN TRUCK, American...

But yeah, as long as you don't block, everything'll be okay. :)

I hadn't noticed that MAN hidden in the crowd until I read your post. XD

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

That particular convoy would be the team trucks for a V8 Supercar Race, some of the teams are sponsored by truck manufacturers so they have team trucks based on that sponsorship. Teams without truck sponsorship just pick whatever truck they feel like :P

JTVL - Gold Class Trucking

• 2 weeks later...

One comment to the ConSec - we have unfortunately imitators like consec group or something else, who block roads oder ramm other drivers :(

Our reputation is drawn by this in the dirt...

The official ConSec don't ramm oder block other drivers, because nobody wants to have no fun ...

We only navigate the route and stand at the hard shoulder and write in the text, how the route is.

We want that the players have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived