Correct Hill- Start with your Truck

• 1 month later...

I was messing around I quarry got a 420 volvo with 25 ton tanker and it got up there no problem it didn't stop

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thank you for the guide. I'm pretty sure the most embarrassing moment I've had with this was back in February when I was in a convoy lead by admins and I stalled on a hill and had to disconnect from the server because I had absolutely no idea how to start on a steep upward slope without stalling. 

This guide will be very useful for those new to manual shifting even if they aren't new to the game and hopefully prevent the same thing that happened to me.

• Upvote 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Heya!

I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave You are good man.

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice guide thank you ❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 11 months later...
11 hours ago, Foobrother said:

I'm getting this error when clicking on the video link ?

Yes, I'm getting this error too. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...