Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2MP Magazine

Dafkee963

Enjoyarrow-10x10.png will be released two-weekly from now.  :)

My English is not that good i know but i am learning it.

EDITION 2 - https://view.publitas.com/p222-4702/ets2mp-magazine2/

EDITION 3 - RELEASE: Saturday 26/09/2015

عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد امار اتنا عشت لشعب: دينه الاسلام هديه القران حصنتك باسم الله ياوطن بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic!!

I had this idea floating in my head for awhile now but great to see someone else took up the idea.

Keep up the great work.

Cant wait to see the next edition!

Regards

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

I found a raseist comment on page 5

Yes, i have seen this comment also, im sure its meant to be a harmless comment, some references are different to other country s. 

History

It was linked this way: Strong Scania --) The Beast --) Obama's car --) Its a black strong Cadillac. So it wasn't ment to be racist but i will change it asap. :)

So once again i'm not a racist at all i hate racism.

عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد امار اتنا عشت لشعب: دينه الاسلام هديه القران حصنتك باسم الله ياوطن بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي

Appreciate your view on this Dafke, i know it wasn't intentional and had meaning behind it, but the way it was placed together did spark up in my eyes as well.

Thank you for understanding 

Regards

History

I'm pretty surprised when I've read it, it's pretty good and it has a lot of potential.

Some tips:

• Get yourself a team of dedicated people so you don't have to do it all by yourself, you can make some persons responsible for writing articles, improving the lay-out, checking for mistakes, ...
  • Take a monthly release or at least 3 weeks between a release so you have to time to improve your release and make it better

Anyway, looking forward to see your next release :)

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

If you would like someone to read through it and correct some English mistakes or give abit of help feel free to pop me a PM, I'd be happy to give some help. I'm also creating a website, I wouldn't mind putting a latest edition link on the site. It doesn't have any traffic atm but really, every little helps. Right?

Archived