Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Controllers VS Wheels!

edgarinskas

What do you prefer more?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer/use more?

• Controller!!!!!
    • Steering wheel!!!!

A bit random but what do you prefer more? Or use?

If you're not lazy explain why do you recommend it?

Edit: Look's like steering wheel wins! if you love racing/driving games then buy a steering wheel. Hovever controller's can support more games. if u love to play various games then buy a controller. It will work perfect!

I used a keyboard at the start, but the downsides was very harsh braking. Then I 'upgraded' to a controller, where there was a huge difference (gave me more control over steering I felt), but breaking was still a bit harsh. Now with a steering wheel and pedals, it's amazing. Once you've tried it on a steering wheel you won't want to go back :D

I used a keyboard at the start, but the downsides was very harsh braking. Then I 'upgraded' to a controller, where there was a huge difference (gave me more control over steering I felt), but breaking was still a bit harsh. Now with a steering wheel and pedals, it's amazing. Once you've tried it on a steering wheel you won't want to go back :D

Well i have one. But the problem is that the thingy that hold's the wheel in place is broken. So it wobbles and stuff... ;-; Yet i think it's possible to fix it... with superglue to the table :P

Well i have one. But the problem is that the thingy that hold's the wheel in place is broken. So it wobbles and stuff... ;-; Yet i think it's possible to fix it... with superglue to the table :P

This happened with mine too! I put some card underneath the "vices" that hold the wheel to my desk, and it doesn't wobble at all now. Although if I pull it fairly hard it'll come away from the desk... 

This happened with mine too! I put some card underneath the "vices" that hold the wheel to my desk, and it doesn't wobble at all now. Although if I pull it fairly hard it'll come away from the desk... 

Omg :D

(im not english) What cards?

Edit: My whole vice is gone :DD

Haven't tried this game with a controller, but I think I'll still prefer a wheel above a controller for this kind of games.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Archived