Vosa ETS2 Edition - Professional Driver

Lasky_

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took the test, but with some questions I had to guess because the context was incomplete. I guess I guessed right after all ;-)
OT9EsOS.png

Question 1: On what side on the street should you drive. Well, that depends on the road I'm not. If I'm in a one way street with two lanes I might be required to drive on the left side if I want to turn left. You are only required to drive on the right side on a two-way street.

Question 6: You should always have your beacons on. Context setting is not complete.
If you're hauling an abnormal load you should ALWAYS have you're beacons on. That is actually an European law as part of the marking and lighting requirements.

Question 11: Light during parking at night. Parking lights are only required when you're parked along a road where the maximum speed is higher than 30km/h. 
Parking along secondary roads and highways is prohibited (in real life). In more and more countries you already get fined if you keep you're engine running while parked for more than 10-15 minutes.
Some countries are working on extending these laws because of environmental reasons when inappropriate lighting is used. Like keeping your parking lights on in a residential area. 

For question 12 all answers are technically correct as only one answer actually says something about having these lights turned ON. But when I am driving at night I ALWAYS have 'Your headlights, fog lights, hazard lights and beacons' on my truck, they're just not always turned on. At night I do not get out of my cabin and remove those lights from my truck!

Question 13: All answers are incorrect. You use your horn to warn other about IMPENDING DANGER. That could also mean warning pedestrians about a speeding car. You might not be the one that is causing a dangerous situation.

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Well.. This was a waste of my time.

I was expecting, you know, truck and road related questions that required knowledge, not just a 12 year olds common sense about a game.

And since when do you park your truck with your lights on? That will just drain your battery. When you leave your vehicle you should turn off everything. In Denmark that is even a law to lower the chances of car theft and unnecessary pollution. And in ETS2 the night isn't even that dark that you can't spot a truck by the side of the road in the middle of the night.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

Well.. This was a waste of my time.

I was expecting, you know, truck and road related questions that required knowledge, not just a 12 year olds common sense about a game.

And since when do you park your truck with your lights on? That will just drain your battery. When you leave your vehicle you should turn off everything. In Denmark that is even a law to lower the chances of car theft and unnecessary pollution. And in ETS2 the night isn't even that dark that you can't spot a truck by the side of the road in the middle of the night.

It's not complete, it's not designed to be a hardcore test, I appreciate your feedback, please post any question suggestions.

Updating the list now. 

9C359FCD52C99BA36E39DB33B3827EE22.gif

Archived