Vosa ETS2 Edition - Professional Driver

Lasky_

hF2jxBG.png

Welcome to the VOSA ETS2MP edition professional driver register.

About this topic

This is just a little fun, as some Virtual companies require a driving assessment of sorts, I've put together a Theory test.

This is in no way official, but more a little bit of fun to test your knowledge and practice. Current version is not final, the end test will consist of 50 questions, of which include ETS2 related questions,

actual LGV Theory examination quests and general knowledge

TAKE THE TEST (BETA)

The pass mark is 80%. Post a screen shot of your results, I'll add your name to the Register. Once added, feel free to use the above logo in your signature

Looking to add more questions, Please post any additional quests you feel should be added. Lets get this a community test.

Professional Driver Register

Stilldre1976 

Kravaty

RayRay5

Scarface0359

FireStarteR93

TuxyQ

TruCkDr1v3r

NiteCreeper

Takumi Fujiwara

m1k3y

McGamer

ETR_Owl

ffwjag

Creatureddutch

Cheetah

LONE_DARK_GREY_WOLF

jacoblovekw

Fallen

EddieStobart

kenmace

MrHarv

The Leeds Lad

antrax 737

LondonLad

Bandero

Herr Dennis

xtremealu

Mauricelyw

Dr_Dog

Adde

MartyTheTrucker

Smooth Dog

influ

One Two

bryangullickson

Trucker15

theDictator

NoTime4name

HumaneWolf

Romero

Boost420X

Mr_Otfy

sniperrat

Pattie

ClashinJon

TheInsider

Patrick170

codybassline

tcntad

B0rNt0BeN00b

Rana Anas

dennisandersen1

Solaan

SavageFrog

Pyrii

Rainis.

dualznz

Domi7237

zyprexia

Iwhite

Cardnim

iDan98

Munkeh

Oktan 92

Mordekai2009

freddiebox

MetalDragon

R4C3R98

scania970

Disclaimer- In posting this thread, I'm in no way stating I'm part of company/companies associated with VOSA, ETS2MP, SCS, or any company of similar interest. By completing this quiz, you in no way gain any status within ets2 (or) ets2MP. this quiz is not an official representation of any company, and is for the purpose of entertainment.

Please contact me direct regarding any issues with this topic, contents, author, poster.

9C359FCD52C99BA36E39DB33B3827EE22.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun initative, looking forward to see it being expanded with some "harder" questions.

Anyway, my only mistake was about the distance between overtaking... I took 10m too much but hey, the more the better? :P

noLEjpS.png

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Objection: Distance to leave between trucks overtaking each other is not clearly specified

(Taken form rules )

When overtaking
- When you checked that the other driver is 100m behind you, you can start merging back.

When being overtaken
- When there's enough distance between you and the overtaker (60m should be enough)...

qj4hfiq.jpg

I retook the test and found some issues. Q3 is referring to UK roads, therefore there could be wrong answer given by people from the continental part of Europe.

If you want to bring this to a "Standard" for ETS2MP users, you will need translations, since not everyone is good with English.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

I retook the test and found some issues. Q3 is referring to UK roads, therefore there could be wrong answer given by people from the continental part of Europe.

If you want to bring this to a "Standard" for ETS2MP users, you will need translations, since not everyone is good with English.

Still making tweaks, Will be more generalised to EU, thanks for the feedback and will amend it :)

9C359FCD52C99BA36E39DB33B3827EE22.gif

Archived