No companies will hire

.StεvƐ.

I'm not sure who you have been applying for, but I know you haven't applied to SFH (as you would have to come through me or my team). I have had a quick look (ban history and game hours), I see no reason you wouldn't be accepted (as long as you know the rules and can drive to a good standard as we do have both a theory test and practical driving test).

Soarfly Haulage VLC Driver

No idea as i did my test in MP. :D But i guess so =S.

But you shall not be scared megadethsteve, you can do your test in MP mod too without teamwiewer!  :) I can tell you ETR really want you, no silly bans, and 1000+ hours, you´d be perfect for us in ETR.  :) We offer a nice comunity with alot of friendly people, and there´s convoys everyday with friendly ETR-drivers! You won´t regret joining us, and i´m sure ETR wouldn´t regret hiring you - experienced drivers like you are gold!

aww that sucks mate can always add me on steam same username as forum etc

i was quite lucky when i came on forums added a few good guys on here and drove a lot with them kravs one of the best, answered any questions i had about mp and that dudes a hero :D got about 10 people on my steamlist now who regulary play est2mp etc helps to join in online too with the chat etc can get involved in a few convoys that way etc many times been at a spanner garage while a convoys heading out and ive asked if its ok to join in and 99% of the time they welcome you in ;)

games what you make of it, doing jobs is the backbone, but the people online are what make it special :D

Archived