Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Last online

xhavefunx

Suggestion Name: Last online

Suggestion Description: 

We have a last online, or last seen on the forums, but not for the game. I think this would be handy for people who have problems and made a help request on the forums. Some are not responding anymore which leaves people helping cluecless whether the problem is solved or not. If we can see when they were last online, we can determine if their problem is solved or not, depending on the problem of course. It won't be any help for people who have problems in-game, but it would be helpful for people who can't start the game etc. Also handy to see if people are inactive in-game. This last online option should have an option to set it to private. 

Any example images: 

voorbeeld.png

Why should it be added?:

Already stated in Suggestion Description. However, to add something; The last online box will disappear if the player is online. It will automatically appear when the player is offline. Also if set to private, the last online info will not appear.

• Upvote 2

^ Yeah i already thought you guys had.. but i think it should be made public with an option to set it to private. Not everyone gets stalked or harassed. If so, they can refer to the private option.

Edit; The offline/online info makes it better to stalk/harass someone than the last online option.. no?

Edited by xhavefunx

You can see when a user was last online by clicking on their profile or hovering over the "user(s) are reading this topic" or the "users currently online (in past 15 minutes)". These ways also shows when the user was last online.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Edit; The offline/online info makes it better to stalk/harass someone than the last online option.. no?

Indeed, but the one we currently have shows a bit more info than last on and on/offline status

You can see when a user was last online by clicking on their profile or hovering over the "user(s) are reading this topic" or the "users currently online (in past 15 minutes)". These ways also shows when the user was last online.

That's only for activity on the forum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.