[ARCHIVED] How to capture any game play automatically.

MikeOG

Nvidia users:

Nvidia users have the option to have a program called "Shadowplay". I use to use shadowplay, but I switched to the next program I am going to be talking about. You can find shadowplay at http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/shadowplay You can also find a nice video that Nvidia made advertising shadowplay 

Pictures:

ShadowPlay-UI.jpg

Nq3HB2C.png

Any card:

The next product is the one that I personally use, not because I don't have a nvidia card, but shadowplay had some issues with my PC. This program is exactly the same as shadowplay. The name of it is Plays.tv . You can find the free download on their site located at http://plays.tv/download

Pictures:

zyfSWdq.png

YL5I81y.png

So now you are most likely asking, well why should I use these if I have fraps and dxtory. That is a good question, both of these programs use little CPU power, which since Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a CPU intense game, also they don't cause much of a frame rate drop like dxtory and fraps. I use the program just in case there is a person that is trying to ram myself or others, it is always recording if you have the options to set it to like I do. So if you make youtube videos, or don't want to miss that truck in front of you flip even for admins to help even more against a ban, you will never miss any evidence.

I plan to update this more soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice guide but the only thing I don't like about Shadowplay is the fact that you can only record for 20 minutes at a time, so I use Fraps.

Shadowplay is able to record for more than 20 minutes - you're referring to "Shadow" mode of Shadowplay, The "Manual" mode doesn't have this limitation.

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 5 years later...

Hello there,

We will be archiving this guide as it is outdated, but not worth asking for an update due to other guides being made since this that talk about more recording software, among the ones you have mentioned.

You can find various other updated guides across the forum.

- Phon

TruckersMP Community Manager