No jobs on "freight market" screen.

III-Sidekick-III

Question

Hey Guys!

I have the following problem. I don't see any job offers at the freight market screen, but I do see job offers when I visit the depot manually. I've already reset the economy many times. It works for a while, but after ~12 hours IRL time it stops displaying job offers. (Still shows job offers when I visit the depot manually)

post-2104-0-97758700-1440445341_thumb.jp

post-2104-0-92999900-1440445342_thumb.jp

i7 3770k @4.0Ghz, R9 280X Dual-X, 8GB Kingston Hyper X, Cooler Master SilentPro, G27, Track IRv5

15 answers to this question

I have possibly the same issue.  

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/19783-no-jobs/

It seems to have baffled the community.  My current work around is to just get myself towed (F7) for like 300 bucks and then it displays jobs again for a bit.

I was looking at your post and I basically did everything you did, but I did change the config.cfg (Changed the morror view distance, because I hate that everything that is 30m behind my truck pops out of existence) I'll let you know if thats the problem

i7 3770k @4.0Ghz, R9 280X Dual-X, 8GB Kingston Hyper X, Cooler Master SilentPro, G27, Track IRv5

Hi, the quickest fix for this is

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file (not save as)
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg and save again otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

Hi, the quickest fix for this is

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.

2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).

3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file (not save as)

4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.

5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg and save again otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

I already pointed out that I tried that, please read my full post.

I was looking at your post and I basically did everything you did, but I did change the config.cfg (Changed the morror view distance, because I hate that everything that is 30m behind my truck pops out of existence) I'll let you know if thats the problem

It might be different issues we're having.  You mentioned when you go to locations they actually do have jobs.  What does that look like?  Because when I have no or few jobs in the list and I go to the actual depot there is always a single job at like a billion hours to expiration.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/622974311986809535/E68BFE8081D3849B42760986D7C3773A71BE3249/

You can also reset the jobs by going into sp, typing g_force_economy_reset 1 in the console (you'll need to enable it, first), then going into profiles and reloading the profile in question.

I think the issue is due to some jobs having expiration dates before the current time, which leads to some long times set into saves

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Just press F7 + ENTER. It fixes the problem. No need for complicated solutions.

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

this keeps happening to me too and never happens to my m8 who i drive with I've tried the reset economy via the config and the console but that takes me to my home base every time so that's a no so i reload my saved game then the jobs are all gone again i read somewhere putting the driver through a rest period does it which is true as long as you can put your driver through a rest period mine says he's not tired at the moment every time and then there's the "F7 - enter" route which costs money each time. Its ridiculous and frustrating and is something they need to sort out and to make it easier to get runs to the same destination as well

Even if it takes you back to your garage you can open the game console with \ and type, for example, goto paris

This will teleport your camera in the city you've written in the console and after that you moved your camera near the ground with the numpad (8,4,6,2) and press F9, so that your trucks get teleported there. You can do this any time you want as long as you are in SP.

If you still have proeblems with no jobs on freight market, read possible solutions here:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/15129-common-problemsquestions-please-read-before-posting/?hl=read+before+posting

Still problems? Create a support ticket or ask again on the forums!

EDIT: Scania, f9-method isn't working in the euser-client version of mp nvm

Edited by RayRay5

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!