Game crashing after spawning

Axemption

Question

12 answers to this question

That's really weird, but let's look at what's triggering the crash here.

Obviously what triggers it here is when you initialise the game world.

The game world might be corrupt, your GPU/CPU drivers might be out of date (especially PhysX).

Make sure you have the latest Visual C++ and .NET Framework installed. 

What should you do? I'd recommend verifying the game cache to begin with. If that does not work, check for outdated drivers and patches. If that does not solve your problem, - reinstall both the mod and the standalone game.

Hope this works out for you. Good luck!  :D

You really think i'm gonna let my GTX980ti cards with old drivers? No way about this. I already have Visual C++(2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 also both x86 and x64) and .net framework 4.5 installed.

P.S: CPU drivers?Never heard for such a thing.

Hahaha, I guess those GPUs are updated then  ;)

Regarding the CPU drivers, you can check for updates in Device Manager. 

Try tweaking the graphics a bit, even though I "believe" your PC can handle Ultra (and beyond that). 

GPUs have nothing to do with that since my game is working at SP with more than 500 fps :D I think it's somekind of software error but idk.Previous versions were working perfectly.

That's weird. Would you mind *ahem* sending me those GPUs so I can *ahem* look into it?  :D

But yeah. That's a weird problem for such a monster PC as yours. Why would the game crash during initialisation only in MP?  :huh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.