Account issue - ETS2MP Forums.

Valshy

Question

Hello Truckers,

I`m about to leave the community because I have totality quite euro truck simulator 2, and just wondering how I could remove my profile.

Cant find any options on my profile setting and just wondering if someone with administration powers could remove my profile permanently?

Just want to say "THANKS" to everybody so have been positive and specially to TruckDriver so accepted me into the support team for ets2mp. This have been an amazing experience and time to start on     something new. Hope you guys will have an amazing time here at ets2mp as I did. Bye Guys! - Happy Trucking (For the last time :( )

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

7 answers to this question

Hello Truckers,

I`m about to leave the community because I have totality quite euro truck simulator 2, and just wondering how I could remove my profile.

Cant find any options on my profile setting and just wondering if someone with administration powers could remove my profile permanently?

We do not delete accounts for anyone as of now and there's no personal data saved on our server for you to worry about.

I understand, please move this topic to solved. happy trucking!

• Upvote 1

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, remember to stay positive.

Retired Support Member @Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

I`m not giving support via private message unless offered,

please use the selection called "help" on the forums.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.