Support Applications- Turkish&English

basicly the same

You can always try, if you really want to go for one of the spots although you don't have any experience in helping, i'm sure that you always go for it to learn how to. There's a difference between wanting to apply but not because you are 'noob' or wanting to apply and learn how to help.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Indeed^, everyone learns something new everyday, and just because you don't have experience in the field of helping others, this will be the perfect opportunity to expand on that!.

No harm is applying.

Regards

ETS2MP 2014-2017 Reunion

10 Years in TruckersMP

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

You can always try, if you really want to go for one of the spots although you don't have any experience in helping, i'm sure that you always go for it to learn how to. There's a difference between wanting to apply but not because you are 'noob' or wanting to apply and learn how to help.

Thanks for your nice comment I have always wanted to be a support or admin or some sort of member but I never apply just like this because I don't meet the requirements and I am just very very super super unlikely and normally get very very disrespected.

• Upvote 1

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

Thanks for your nice comment I have always wanted to be a support or admin or some sort of member but I never apply just like this because I don't meet the requirements and I am just very very super super unlikely and normally get very very disrespected.

You can still try, you never know, more unlikely things have happened :D

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!