:: ETS2MP Poppy Parade :: Drive of Respect [SFH][Help4Heroes]

EchoSpot

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

update from me: If Im able to make Ill be streaming it on Twitch. Me and Mods will not speak from the engine off to engine on period. Ill also have a Bot post the donation link regularly in the the chat. 

Put chat in sub only mode thats what I'll do if I'm out of bed  B)

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

• 2 weeks later...

I think that's 3 am for me which i might be able to do... no time zone stated...or at least what the phone showed

All of the posted times are UK Timezone. I will edit the main post to reflect when I get to my pc

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Hey Guys..........Guess What..........

ONLY 4 WEEKS TO GO!!

We cant wait to see you all show up in your white and red trucks to show your respect to the fallen men and women of conflicts past and present. Every single one of them gave their lives for their country and are all heroes.

But lets not forget, Help for Heroes helps those soldiers that have fought in conflicts around the world and have come home with physical and mental scarring.

Lets also remember that many of our soldiers suffer painful memories of the conflicts they attend, be it watching beloved friends loose their lives; being involved in a major incident involving roadside devices; or other.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD, affects many soldiers after a tour or war, PTSD is a serious disorder that causes many soldiers to give up on themselves, become depressed and in serious cases, is a contributor to suicide statistics.

This is the painful truth about who Help For Heroes is designed to help and with your support and donation, they can continue the fantastic work and reach out to more military personnel and widen their horizons.

So please - Donate Today

To help us all remember, I will be periodically posting a question relating to the event and its meaning. Lets see who gets the right answers

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

• 2 weeks later...

129 Confirmed with another 55 Maybes. That's Awesome!

Keep those signups coming guys.

BUT.....

More importantly.......

Lets get some donations going too

https://www.justgiving.com/etspoppyparade

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Archived