Photonic

Where is your headquarters

Stavanger. Got some interesting bits of road towards oslo, and, if you're in a hurry, just take the ferry ;)

And i got garages in Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Bratislava. Just sold a couple that i really don't need.

My HQ is currently in Berlin, however i have another 5 garages, for teleport reasons.

-Glasgow, many of the best paid travels are located in the north UK, so its good to have a TP there.

-Amsterdam, one of the most crowded cities in all Europe, if i want to see a lot of people i go there.

-Brussel... idk, i just bought it :laugh:

-Bratislava, its like "the eastern Rotterdam", a nice city design with many companies in a couple of meters, also it's very close to cities with very well paid travels like Ostrava, Budapest, Wien, etc

-Luxembourg, because it's an exotic country for me, and i wanted to have a garage there.

I've always chosen Paris, because it's like the "Rotterdam" of France, but not as many bad drivers. It's also not too remote and at a far corner of the map where it would take hours to drive back to a more popular city.

Currently in Hamburg but planning to move it to Bergen in Scandinavia because hamburg isn't that much of an interesting city in game. Plus prettier views lol

Guest ChrisPatrol

Mine was in Duisburg originally. I then moved it to London. I felt the need to move it because I wanted to be in England, where i live irl.

My ets2mp HQ is located in Oslo for quite some while, and for ProMods 1.97 it's located in Zwolle, NL (new city). Before it was Reykjavik, Iceland. (<= 1.96) because I love that Island. I love how one part is covered with snow (including loss of traction) and other parts and clear of snow. When I started with ETS2 my first HQ was luxemburg as it instantly got me my archievement 'National company' as Luxemburg only has one garage ;-).

I wish that ets2mp would be ProMods compatible.. Now I have to divide my ETS2 time between the two mods and currently PM wins..

• Upvote 1