Where is your headquarters

_Photon_

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Stavanger. Got some interesting bits of road towards oslo, and, if you're in a hurry, just take the ferry ;)

And i got garages in Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Bratislava. Just sold a couple that i really don't need.

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• 2 weeks later...

My HQ is currently in Berlin, however i have another 5 garages, for teleport reasons.

-Glasgow, many of the best paid travels are located in the north UK, so its good to have a TP there.

-Amsterdam, one of the most crowded cities in all Europe, if i want to see a lot of people i go there.

-Brussel... idk, i just bought it :laugh:

-Bratislava, its like "the eastern Rotterdam", a nice city design with many companies in a couple of meters, also it's very close to cities with very well paid travels like Ostrava, Budapest, Wien, etc

-Luxembourg, because it's an exotic country for me, and i wanted to have a garage there.

My ets2mp HQ is located in Oslo for quite some while, and for ProMods 1.97 it's located in Zwolle, NL (new city). Before it was Reykjavik, Iceland. (<= 1.96) because I love that Island. I love how one part is covered with snow (including loss of traction) and other parts and clear of snow. When I started with ETS2 my first HQ was luxemburg as it instantly got me my archievement 'National company' as Luxemburg only has one garage ;-).

I wish that ets2mp would be ProMods compatible.. Now I have to divide my ETS2 time between the two mods and currently PM wins..

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Archived