Filming griefers / trollers / blockers etc

Question

How do I video people breaking the rules because since I'm a girl people always want to damage my trailer and truck and block me but I don't know how to film through my computer. I have Windows 10 but I soon will be going back to Windows 8.1. So like please help!

8 answers to this question

because the real Kim Kardashian West is a US celebrity and i'm guessing that person is either a guy that really likes her or is a girl that envies her and here is a pic of Kim Kardashian West http://www.highsnobiety.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/12/files/2014/11/kim-kardashian-full-nude-papermag-00-600x360.jpg

I know who Kim Kardashian is, but he/she said that people ram her/him because shes a girl. Ive seen people with weird in-game names: break, onion twatter, squoshos etc. That doesnt mean people will thin shes a girl just because her in game name is Kim Kardashian. Just because I change my nick to Will Smith doesnt mean there will be a que of truck waiting for an autograph. 

I know who Kim Kardashian is, but he/she said that people ram her/him because shes a girl. Ive seen people with weird in-game names: break, onion twatter, squoshos etc. That doesnt mean people will thin shes a girl just because her in game name is Kim Kardashian. Just because I change my nick to Will Smith doesnt mean there will be a que of truck waiting for an autograph. 

nah but i will sing bad boys bad boys repeatly to you on teamspeak now lol :lol:  :lol:

@ OP dl some video software plenty to choose from obs,fraps,playtv etc even gfx companies have there own software built in now ;)