Having same jobs.

Noxxian

Question

Hello people out there, i could use some of your guidance. There might be some problems with the latest patch or downgrading, but im asking after all.

Before the current update on ETS2 me and my friends had the excactly the same jobs, because we shared the same in-game profile. But now, after we were forced to downgrade to be able to play multiplayer, we all of a sudden don't have the same jobs at all, even though we still share the same profile.

What could be the cause, and or could it be fixed? We'd really like to keep doing the same jobs and drive together whilst doing jobs.

All answers are welcome.

Thank you! :)

2910z69.jpg

7 answers to this question

Share it again, that could help.

After a while your game will start going to render other jobs then your friend, for example, you are more online in-game than your friend, and you are level up, your jobs are going to start render other.

Hope you understand :)

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Share it again, that could help.

After a while your game will start going to render other jobs then your friend, for example, you are more online in-game than your friend, and you are level up, your jobs are going to start render other.

Hope you understand :)

Yes i understand, thank you. But this havent happend before. So i just find it wierd that it happend now.

But thanks m8 :)

2910z69.jpg

There may be several reasons on why your profiles were "changed".

From time to time, the game resets its "time" especially if you play single player from time to time. This is a feature implemented by SCS so that jobs, etc. could get fixed. This time reset could have happened to a few of your buddies, or just throughout the changing of versions your profiles just ended up changing. I've never had all the same jobs as one of my friends, even though we ended up sharing a profile once or twice.

I recommend just re-sharing your profiles, and that should get you back on track.

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.