LOL i see buggatti veyron

they once did a social test on the street to see people's reaction, one guy drove a modern sportscar and the other guy drove a muscle car.

The guys all turned to look at the modern sportscar while the muscle car only let the girls turn around to look.

(Don't want to offend anyone) :D

So... I would prefer a good old muscle car ;)

they once did a social test on the street to see people's reaction, one guy drove a modern sportscar and the other guy drove a muscle car.

The guys all turned to look at the modern sportscar while the muscle car only let the girls turn around to look.

So... I would prefer a good old muscle car ;)

Muscle car are useless (in my point of view) lot of loud, big engine but no speed in race track... They don't know the turns  :lol:

So... I would prefer a good old muscle car ;)

Depends on which way you swing and your gender ;)

I will look at muscle cars more over sports cars but I like women :P

If you own a car that's not a muscle car and has over 350hp your only purpose in life is to entertain us normal people and crash it!

Muscle car are useless (in my point of view) lot of loud, big engine but no speed in race track... They don't know the turns :lol:

That's because people don't know how to drive them now

http://youtu.be/qJxeD2AGzSM

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Having a veyron on the streets is a waste. You must have too much money because of the amount of fuel it burns, it will be cheaper to buy a car every day than to run that car.

And yes, it has 1000HP engine. The engine gets so hot, the exhaust is made of pure titanium, thats where it gets its price tag from. It also features both manual and auto gearbox and has 2 radiators instead of the standard one to keep the rawring W16 engine cool

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

^^ 

xOceanSpirit

I'm sure the fuel bill is going to be of great concern for someone that's just purchased a Veyron /s

The tree huggers will be aswell

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived