Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No Jobs

Eje005

Question

I have my own truck and the jobs do not refresh.  I force restart the economy and after those jobs expire there are no more.  I tried using the Multiplayer Beginner Profile as well as my own single player one.

Having to force restart the jobs after every delivery is not fun.  Help.

Sorry, but i see nothing unusual in your video. I've watched it from the beginning to the end. Some cities have less jobs than others, the jobs that appeared in brussel at first expired later. As you progress through the game you'll have more cargo's, for example after unlocking more cities and more skill points. 

Also, if you get map expansion DLC's, you'll have more jobs. But i can asure you that there is nothing wrong with your game.

It isn't that there's too few jobs, its that had I done another shipment there would be NO jobs.  We're talking the entire map down to ~10 jobs with the majority of cities having none.  It seems very odd to me for most of the map to have no jobs.  Not to mention every time I log in there are no jobs as well.  Or in the bizarre case of the uploaded video: one single job.

It doesn't happen just often though.  It happens constantly.  Jobs don't spawn unless I tow or fast travel.  I don't see how unlocking the last third cities will solve this.  If I deliver something from Paris to Amsterdam, and then there are no jobs anywhere except in Venice, which expires in 1 hour, what good is that to me?  I'll drive the 10 hours to get there and that job will have expired and there will be no more left in that city.

I think the amount of unlocked cities has something to do with this (well, obviously, but I think it might bug the jobs). I tried starting a new company in my early days of ETS2MP. Jobs just refused to spawn.

Then I tried using my rich profile with a lot of assigned skills, unlocked cities and hired drivers, and the bug disappeared- so I would either try playing SP for a while to build your trucker dream up a little more, or try another save game.

Good luck! :D  

^ He already unlocked almost all cities. I think it's the skillpoints. Let us know if it worked, Eje005.

I've now got half the ADR, half Long Range, one away from maxed High Value, and two Fragile.  The job list is still empty after the jobs expire.  It may be worth mentioning that it is nearly always empty when I sign in as well.  Again this has to do with how long it's been since I refreshed the jobs, but it's pretty clear to me what's happening is the jobs do not repopulate with out my hand forcing them to.  Once they expire, that's it.  Once they all expire there are no jobs and I have to tow or fast travel to a garage.

Let me join the topic with a related question. Maybe there is a way to increase the amount of jobs available in each city? Besides unlocking cities and such?

Besides maxing out the extra cargo licenses, there's no other way. 

I've now got half the ADR, half Long Range, one away from maxed High Value, and two Fragile.  The job list is still empty after the jobs expire.  It may be worth mentioning that it is nearly always empty when I sign in as well.  Again this has to do with how long it's been since I refreshed the jobs, but it's pretty clear to me what's happening is the jobs do not repopulate with out my hand forcing them to.  Once they expire, that's it.  Once they all expire there are no jobs and I have to tow or fast travel to a garage.

You're taking the "no jobs spawning" bug to a whole new level!  :o  :o  :blink:  Try DLing a save game. Check if the bug appears on that profile as well. 

You're taking the "no jobs spawning" bug to a whole new level!  :o  :o  :blink:  Try DLing a save game. Check if the bug appears on that profile as well. 

I did :/.  I tried the multiplayer save game located on the forums here.  Same issue.  I backed up my original save game before I took it to MP as well and it's the same on the backup.

I did :/.  I tried the multiplayer save game located on the forums here.  Same issue.  I backed up my original save game before I took it to MP as well and it's the same on the backup.

Hm, OK. Using a save game fixed it for me back in the day. You're on EU1, right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.