Your favorite and least favorite city?

ChicagoCyclist

My favourite city is Oslo, The city name in itself sounds astounding and a sort of aura in it's name, In my opinion it's the best Scandinavia city or a city which SCS has designed so far, Thereby i declare it as the most Beautifull city of Scandinavia :)

My Least favourite city is Frankfurt am Main, partly because of such a boring city layout and less props usage.

Favourite(s): Oslo or Växjö. I like area surrounding both cities, especially Växjö (I love forests!), and they're both DLC, so you don't meet too many morons there :D

Least favourite: Southampton. I the city itself is generic and boring, and the roads surrounding it are all the same, zig-zag motorways. ^_^

Favorite: Groningen. It's near the Afsluitfijk (my favorite area ingame) and it's the only city in non-DLC area that has a petrol station. I usually drive via Groningen if I'm heading east into Germany from Amsterban or Rotterjam. Not much longer, nicer surroundings but most of all, almost no trolls to avoid.

Least favorite: Rotterjam, obviously...

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived