0.2.0 has been released.

mwl4

This one reminds me of the huge updates long ago with some really interesting stuff and new features like plates sync. and those stuff. I hope there´s still some work in progress with weather sync. I´m missing it too much. Nice way to be back from vacations though : P

Great work, thank you and keep on trucking!

• Upvote 2

lkRjRkb.png

Adding AI (traffic like in singeplayer) is suggested many times and got rejected everytime. This has to do with a few issues that could happen when it would be introduced.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

If you'd just look and search, you'll find the answer within 5 minutes.

Check this thread: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/20376-120-released-how-to-downgrade-to-119-to-play-ets2mp-unsupported-version-detected-fix/

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend