0.2.0 has been released.

mwl4

Hi,mwl4!

Thanks for the update!

If you disable avatars, will remain black squares. This will be fixed?

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

WOW...

Amazing pile in one go :)

It took 2 weeks for something that was "basically" (Paint job) released at the same time :P

What they did was made the patch for the DLC then tried fixing bugs so it wasnt a new release "just" for, which is good.

If they only released the DLC update I'm sure many would complain ~_~

YAY i can finally play MP again :D

Edit:

Hopefully I can now get a trailer without it cartwheeling into the atmosphere!  :lol:

Only issue I found with this update was that if I use OpenGL I max my FPS at 30 while DirectX maxes out at 60 FPS  :huh: 

Nvidia DX

ATI Open

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

^ Someone had this problem before and created a topic in the help section (http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/19753-shellexcecutefxfailed-code-321225477/).

However there is no solution posted so I suggest you to submit a support ticket.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback