Fps drop

Sharkyz

Question

Hello , im writing this post because i clearly need help.

Last night i was playing and my fps dropped from 60 fix to less than 25 and sometime going to 5 !!

i played for 3 weeks with a good 60 fps fix with high settings and since yesterday impossible to play as low fps make my game slow.

i recently update my computer with a i5 4460 a gtx960 and 8 go of ram.

I really don't understand why suddently my fps are so low. they are not even going back to 60.

Please if you have any tricks or solutions i'm listenning

(Sorry for my bad english it is not my first languages.)

Sharkyz

8 answers to this question

Since they have moved the servers closer to the UK, but still in French Borders. I've seen an increase in FPS. Gone from around 12-15 FPS in convoy and on my own, to a staggering 40-50 FPS.

And I got: Intel Core Quad 2

GTX 650 (sometimes GTX 750 ti) 

6 GB of ram

I'm guessing the server has moved further away from you or your connection/internet speed has dropped. 

I try to only use the GTX 750 ti when I know there is going to be a huge Convoy. I wish I had it for the ETR convoy that had over 200 players, unfortunately, I didn't.

The 750 ti, doesn't run as smooth with the CPU I got now, so I'm saving for an i5. That's why I only use it, when I know my 650 wont be able to handle what i'm running. 

• Upvote 1