Traffic loading lag

Suggestion Name: Ghost mode when lag occurs when other players are loaded

Suggestion Description: to have an automatic system that gives temporary no clip when lag occurs when other players are loading in the general area
Any example images: no
Why should it be added?: to try and avoid collision that occur when vehicles following behind another vehicle get damage because the other driver is getting lag from other drivers around being loaded in.

P.S. this sort of thing occurs regularly to a lot of people ive seen in game where even if they are the Recommend 100+m behind the vehicle in front, sometimes it is very hard to avoid a collision especially with some of the road layouts where highways become single lane with barriers either side, no way to avoid a collision, most times the lead vehicles doesn't sustain any damage while the following vehicle can get 20%+ on truck and trailer.

from what i heard it is hard to code + if it got added trollers will abuse it

I don't see how it can be abused if its implemented correctly with the right parameters set in the coding, and coding for games is simple if you have the knowledge and want to puch the envelope. believe me if I had the right software id give the devs of the mod this idea in complete code form to be easily implemented.

• 4 years later...