Q&A Video [ConvoyCCTV] - Ask Questions!

EstSpartan

Hey guys, i would love to do Q&A Video for you guys, because WE already are reaching to 400 Subscribers!

I'm not saying "ME" Because you are the guys who keep me motivated to make the videos and I'm always happy to see how many people actually enjoy my videos! Every Subscribe on the video, every like on the video means me A LOT, as well Dislikes, I totally understand that there cant be way to make videos so that everyone would enjoy it, and i totally respect dislikes! I'm always trying to answer to the youtube comments soon as possible, always taking negative comments as new ideas what should i do next time differently! It is truly the best gaming community that i have been part so far, and i would like to thank you all for being awesome!

So guys Let the questioning Begin!

Ask questions About ME, recordings and so on!

If i wont be able to answer everyone in 1.st video i will be making 2 and even 3-rd if needed (not in row, but with small space between them)

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived