Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Texting and Driving

edgarinskas

Hum, gives me an idea, something with Voice Attack, you configure a bunch of predefined answers and Voice Attack just send it to the chat window. I might try that tonight. 

That would be an absolutely amazing solution 

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

^^

And disable

• NCZ
  • Tab Menu
  • Teleport to the repair station (Can't do that in real life)
  • Teleport to other garages (Can't do that in real life)
  • Getting kicked for AFK

No, NO and NOO. 1st if i have 100dmg then what? 2nd Teleport to other garages: Why not? and 3rd getting kicked for afk should be because of trafic especially in rotterdam.

I am just wondering how do you want to write some words which including "W, A, S, D" :P

You probably use controllers n' stuff. If you use keyboard and try to type something in chat you can't steer in any way. And crash happens. My idea is to enable arrow keys to able to steer  WITH arrow keys WHILE typing in chat. Got it?

If you hit "D" you will crash your truck in tree :P It's kinda hard to do, better buy steering wheel ;)

I am just wondering how do you want to write some words which including "W, A, S, D" :P

If you hit "D" you will crash your truck in tree :P It's kinda hard to do, better buy steering wheel ;)

Umm. Please, just please read the whole sentance's. I said My idea is to enable able to steer  WITH arrow keys* WHILE typing in chat. Got it?  *arrow keys ( the things on your keybord with arrow's ) Now you understand? dc6e4afbdd2f6884320e247021f9b1ac1.jpg

Umm. Please, just please read the whole sentance's. I said My idea is to enable able to steer  WITH arrow keys* WHILE typing in chat. Got it?  *arrow keys ( the things on your keybord with arrow's ) Now you understand? dc6e4afbdd2f6884320e247021f9b1ac1.jpg

Thanks for such big words now i got it xD I didn't notice the "arrow" word :P Now it makes sense. My bad sorry, but still i think we shouldn't be writing while driving. I have steering wheel and I'm trying to not writing anything while driving :P 

Thanks for such big words now i got it xD I didn't notice the "arrow" word :P Now it makes sense. My bad sorry, but still i think we shouldn't be writing while driving. I have steering wheel and I'm trying to not writing anything while driving :P 

Ye i understand yo m8.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.