Post your setup

Krigarjonas

• 2 weeks later...

Why aren't we allowed to use Imgur? I can't post my setup :(

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

"You are not allowed to use that extension here". Its said it with every other picture i've tried to insert from imgur

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

4601768346.png

"You are not allowed to use that extension here". Its said it with every other picture i've tried to insert from imgur

ensure that you use the ones that start with i.imgur.com and end with png/jpg/jpeg/gif and not the ones that just go imgur.com/…

Moved into uni. This is my battlestation.

kKSXLVH.jpg

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

SGnXHDI.jpg

Damn, the image is massive in editing mode. 

Anyway, my computer is in my bedroom, which is the smallest room in the house except the bathroom and cupboard. So i can't have infinite layout.

I did have 5.1 surround, but due to cables and inconvenient placement, i had to downgrade to 2.1. 

I have a 24 Inch monitor, although I will be getting the 32 from the sitting room and wall mounting it.

My desk was also bigger but once I downgraded to 2.1, I didn't need the extra room, plus it blocked the door slightly

My driving wheel is behind the chair, then behind that is my bed then behind that is the wall

The baby in the bottom left is my PC :)

4601768346.png

^^

I can spot a white cat on a blue background there ;)

but is that the PC you have in your signature? or is it a different one

Yeah , same one as in the signature. :)

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Archived