What I think of this game

God_Save_The_Queen

I have be playing this game for awhile now and I think it time that I report what I think about this mod.

Good side is the it works well and I hardly see trollers anymore (maybe admins are doing the job) and There alot more players then there was before.

Bad side is no one plays on the other servers as I am asian and I want to play on the asian server so I will not get 400 ping when playing and I think there should be like a 3-5 seconds when you get lag spike to get back to your normal ping. :D

You must have been in the busy part of the map...

Can you imagine how hard it would be for 2 players to meet ? Like.... "Hey, where are you ?"  - "Eastern Europe , you ?"  - "Ah heck, i'm in UK, stay there, i'll get there in 6 hours, pedal to the metal, the highway is free"

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

You must have been in the busy part of the map...

Can you imagine how hard it would be for 2 players to meet ? Like.... "Hey, where are you ?"  - "Eastern Europe , you ?"  - "Ah heck, i'm in UK, stay there, i'll get there in 6 hours, pedal to the metal, the highway is free"

From UK to eastern Europe in 6 hours pedal to the metal? Must bee driving a Renault ;)

If you can't impress people with your knowledge, confuse them with your nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived