Scania T in ETS2 and American Truck Simulator questions.

TeddySmoker

Hello, 

First - Scania T. 

I think that we all used the Scania T mod , and we know how good that is . I started using that mod after I have seen a Scania T in real life (I was like: I have to drive that truck!) but I think that a model created by SCS could be better than the mod , and we could use it in MP aswell . 

How much would cost SCS to buy/use the Scania T model and put it in their game ? 

I am sure that It won't happend too soon , since they just added the Mercedes . But maybe in the future , they could add Scania T aswell . 

Second - American Truck Simulator 

I am sure that ATS will be great and so on , but after the release of ATS , will ETS2 still be updated ? Will they just abandon ETS? 

Would you guys enjoy playing ATS MP more than ETS2 MP ? 

What trucks should we expect to be in ATS?

Thank you,

Regards.

Teddy

Did you like my post? If yes, hit that like button. Thanks 

These are questions that you could better ask on the SCS forum itself, not here. However, don't expect the Scania T in the game any time soon. They are currently working on other things like rigids, buses/coaches and map expansions.

Most of the time I start post's so we can talk about things . 

This is a pretty good subject to talk about :) 

How much would cost SCS to buy/use the Scania T model and put it in their game ? 

That is something only scs or scania could answer, but such infos would probably not made public ;)

I am sure that It won't happend too soon , since they just added the Mercedes . But maybe in the future , they could add Scania T aswell . 

Second - American Truck Simulator 

I am sure that ATS will be great and so on , but after the release of ATS , will ETS2 still be updated ?

Of course they will Update ETS 2 still after the release of ATS.

A lot of stuff they have hinted on/official in planning may be finished way after ats got released.

And who knows what Content DLC they still have in planning which people don't know about..

Firstly, they do their own 3D Models, they don't buy them. I do not expect them to add the Scania T due to the reason that it isn't a widely used model of Scania. Afaik the EU has laws on the lenght of the truck + the trailer, and the long nose of the Scania means you need a smaller trailer to drive it legally.

As for support of ETS2 along with ATS, SCS have stated that they will keep the game up to date for one or two more years, adding bigger new features to both games.

^ What are you talking about? Just because it has a nose doesn't mean it can only haul short trailers. And i believe they are the most beautiful trucks ever made. 

Yes it does. There are certain EU regulations which have to be followed. Which basically means the truck and trailer cant exceed a certain length mate :) Thats why in Europe you dont see Road Trains like you do in Australia. About the appearance- that is just your own opinion. In my opinion Renault Magnum is the most beautiful truck, excluding old classic ones obviously :D

The Scania T mod is quite nice as is, although it allows for some trucks with more lights than a nightclub. I'd love to see it in ets2mp, but I can also see why it shouldn't be allowed in a million years

loNlT1b.jpg

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Firstly, they do their own 3D Models, they don't buy them. I do not expect them to add the Scania T due to the reason that it isn't a widely used model of Scania. Afaik the EU has laws on the lenght of the truck + the trailer, and the long nose of the Scania means you need a smaller trailer to drive it legally.

As for support of ETS2 along with ATS, SCS have stated that they will keep the game up to date for one or two more years, adding bigger new features to both games.

I did not said they will buy the model...you have to buy the rights from Scania to make the model and use it in your game :) 

Scania T- Is natural beauty :3!

I know right!

9375902093_59ce26a867_b.jpg

This goes past my college alot, god it's loud xD

I see that truck in rl and it is really nice, it has just has a beefy loud engine

that's the engine noise of it near my local shopping area thing :P

Mate...For me and Scania T it was love at first sight :o I will never forget the moment when I saw her..and IT WAS A CONVOY OF SCANIA T'S >////< so beautiful . 

I did not said they will buy the model...you have to buy the rights from Scania to make the model and use it in your game :)

Not quite accurate. The Scania T is not being build anymore. There are companies who can converse a Scania 4 series to a Torpedo. Since SCS already holds a license for Scania, they would be free to implement a Scania T if they'd want to.

Not quite accurate. The Scania T is not being build anymore. There are companies who can converse a Scania 4 series to a Torpedo. Since SCS already holds a license for Scania, they would be free to implement a Scania T if they'd want to.

Oh..I see . That make sense :) 

I think u wont see Scania T, i believe Scania has stopped making them and only new trucks are in game so, I doubt it...

I think Pavel Sebor (SCS Boss) answered to the rest of qustions regarding ATS couple months ago, SCS will support both games and if one game gets new "thing" the other gets it too...

I personally will play ATS more than ETS2 cuz im getting bored of ETS2, I'm playing since release and on all accounts I probably have more than 1200 jobs completed and economy has not changed since release, we didnt get buy-able trailers and some other stuff that would make game more fun, only trucks got minor changes but for me its not all about trucks, but SCS is working only on trucks so lets try some more trucks I guess

i never used any truckmods.. pls stop assuming everyone does what you do thats really not nice.

that sayd i dont think scs will put mods in the game and give you a big -1 for the idea.

about your question if ets2 will get abandond.. no it will not! scs sayd in a interview with squirrel (squirrel.tv), thay want ets2, ats and world of trucks (yes the website shell oneday be a game) + bus dlc to be one big (maybe multiplayer) game some day.. so there will be no ets3.. ets2 will be updated forever or atleast untill world of trucks is out.

please watch the interview for more information thanks.

sysp-73354.png

Archived