Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

(MWL4, Please Read) Animated Gearbox?!

J.Hunter

So, looking for a gearbox mod for the mp (That's an idea) i accidentaly and for my surprise i found this video from MWL4, for the ones who don't know he is, he is the developer of the Multiplayer Mod

I would like to ask you, NWL4, what happened with this, is it still in your mind or it's gone and it's not gonna be implemente, please explain me what happened because i'm so interested

Thank you for reading!

Trucker for like 6 years and still loving it, Drive All Day

This is just one of mwl4's few small projects he's done on the experimental server of multiplayer. They have basically reverse engineered the entire game and can do anything they wish with it, not limited to what the code allows like other modders. But most probably these things won't get to us.

Some other videos he's made:

The double trailers (back when they worked, now their physics are broken).

Roll down-able window.

btw, his name is mwl4, not NWL4 ;)

Sorry, but I'm not going to release that. Double trailers maybe will come with economy. 

Yeah, Double trailers we're told they will be released with scandinavian DLC, if i remember right, the videos started from Christmas that were saying 2015 ETS2MP has D-Trailers... Still waiting...

Untitled.png

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

^^

The physics broke the connector thingy so it weighs uber heavy and stuff :P

Yeah, but idk that shouldn't be so hard to fix it while they have skilled developers... or not?.... personally I'm bit bored of ATS ... have worked on truck interiors for a while and as well on the trailer video.... No offence but for skilled developers shouldn't be this problem, we had problems with trailer heights compared to trucks... team got it fixed with 5 days maximally...

2015 isn't over yet, who knows what happens? :)

True :)...

It might just be one of them things seen as they can't control the physics

and how are you bored of ATS? xD it's not even out

Read my reply untill end :). Why i have then my own Estonian little community and sharing with new community members my unlimited CD-Keys for DLC-s no wonder why many estonians got DLC-s on the same evening as it came out...  Have you heared any estonians asking for any DLC-s who are members of EstTrans ;):). And as well so will be with ATS :=), Still wondering how the he** we are supposed to park D-Trailers In scandinavia Narrow upturns and company places :)

Waiting now for all your judges towards me!

By second idea there are as well psyhic mods out they could configure it the way they need it for D-Trailers and use the mod in the same way they're using wintermod... Wintermod didn't crash the servers and worked kind of well.. (not saying anything about collision Boxes what should have blocked players going out from map... and partly ending snow on highways and moon looking like nuclear explosion) and by myself i liked the snow mod, still better than nothing, but they should have spent more time on the mod before releasing it quickly.

Remember folks.. Most of these things that MWL4 develops will only be put in, IF put in, when the MP mod goes into BETA stage. And that will only happen when SCS stops supporting ETS2 with updates etc.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

Remember folks.. Most of these things that MWL4 develops will only be put in, IF put in, when the MP mod goes into BETA stage. And that will only happen when SCS stops supporting ETS2 with updates etc.

and why we must wait when SCS stops supporting ETS2 with updates? we may just do not update game after adding new road sign or paintjob and keep server client on stable version. no? WE CAN DO NOT UPDATE GAME AND SERVER untill really big update will came out

Everytime a new update is released, mwl needs to make the whole mod compatible which would take weeks or months then.

So large features will mostly be added if the code remains unchanged, when SCS stops updating the game.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Everytime a new update is released, mwl needs to make the whole mod compatible which would take weeks or months then.

So large features will mostly be added if the code remains unchanged, when SCS stops updating the game.

yes, I understand this, but now we have stable version with last DLC in this, why right now we can't go into beta? just less often to do updates. maybe i am a fool, but we'll be waiting for years while SCS will stop supporting ETS2.

sorry for off top

yes, I understand this, but now we have stable version with last DLC in this, why right now we can't go into beta? just less often to do updates. maybe i am a fool, but we'll be waiting for years while SCS will stop supporting ETS2.

sorry for off top

Because some large updates are on the way from the SCS factory. I agree with you on the point that both ETS2 and ETS2MP are stable together now, but we'll have to wait longer. The mod is still young, so is ETS2.

Archived