Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Where is the justice? Part 2.

Folriden

Hello everybody!

Some of you already saw a theme that I created before: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/19327-where-is-the-justice/ 
So, I decided to talk with JM. I hoped that he will understand a situation and will delete the ban from my history. What did I see? I will show our conversation (I got a consent to this action).
1 page: http://f-picture.net/lfp/s017.radikal.ru/i408/1508/28/94ebd6aeeace.png/htm
2 page: http://f-picture.net/lfp/i068.radikal.ru/1508/c4/3c6990d2d4a2.png/htm

I'll design everything as a dialogue.

FallenDid you heard about the presumption of innocence? I got the ban without proof.
JMCan you prove it? If you can't I can do anything. I know Francky I talk to him almost daily. I know he would not ban anyone just like that. So unless you can prove it. I can't do anything.
Fallen: 
I have to prove my innocence? Or Frankie has to prove that I broke the rules? He accused me and gave the ban...I have a screen log of game chat, I can show you this screen, if it necessary. (The screen was shown)

JMwhy are you showing me a log without your name in it? (Web developer doesn't know that it will be written "You are banned", but not "Fallen has been banned" in my logo chat?)
Fallen: 
I can make a video where I'll show you game logo chat and I can go to the game under my profile, that you were convinced that it was me and not someone else.
JMNext time don't go to Rotterdam and you will not get this problem. Rotterdam is known to be the place to get ban. (Web developer doesn't even want to see this video. Ok...)
Fallen: 
Francky gave me the ban without proof. Did you find it difficult to admit this?
JMHe didn't say he didn't have a proof. He said his proof was corrupted because we had a experimental version to test.
Fallen: 
Without proof, you can't be banned -  it's your rules. And you don't want to follow them?
JMGo talk to Clark the Project Manager. He might help you. (There are not arguments and I am sent  to Clarkinator?)
Fallen: 
I already talked to him, he knows everything about the situation. He has canceled the ban before, but he said, that he does not have access to remove the ban from my profile...
JMHe accidentally removed your bad. You can ask him. (Accidentally...Very good words...)
Fallen: 
Firstly, he didn't talk such to me. I wrote to him, since my theme on a forum was closed. He answered nothing.

Secondly, I repeat: "Without proof, you can't be banned -  it's your rules. And you don't want to follow them?"
You can show nothing, but refuse to delete the ban from history. 
Do you think, that violation without proof  is correct? Answer this question please: yes or no?
JM: He accepted the ban appeal. But it wasn't a mistake. The ban just got accepted because the video got corrupted.
Fallen: 
I see that you don't understand a situation. Words about the corrupted video are not proof. You haven't the proof, so you must remove the ban. It will be justly.
JMThe ban has been remove. But it will still stay in your history because you still broke the rule. (Game administrator can't show the proof, but I still broke the rules? It's very funny...)
Fallen: 
What rule did I violate? Show me the proof. The ban can't remain in history, beause I violated nothing. 
JMWe don't remove ban from history. /End of dicussion

Now say to me: how is it possible to accuse the user without proof? How can web developer believe to admin, alluding to his words only? Do you joke probably? 
I showed everything to you. Let all know how behave those, who must justly decide these questions

• Web Developer

It would of be nice if you would of shown your chat too  :o

This is the chat and the reason you got your ban appeal accept. Getting your ban appeal accepted won't remove the ban from the history. Because if you got ban there was a reason.

1juoawh.png

The only reason to remove ban from history is when the ADMIN miss type a user id. As you know. Human are not perfect. We do mistake and fix them after. 

I asked you to show me a proof that you didn't do it. You send me a proof with not even your name in it. So how am I suppose to take that into consideration? It was some random name on it...

We generally don't remove any bans from history unless they match the following criteria:

1. it was a test ban

2. it was an incorrect ban not ment for the player that got the ban (eg. player disconnected, or admin typed the wrong id)

we, the Web developers don't have the authority to hide other bans, end of discussion.

You send me a proof with not even your name in it. So how am I suppose to take that into consideration? It was some random name on it...

So, show me the proof, where I stand on parking in Rotterdam. I was there for 9 seconds, and you did not have anything... 

Joitaru was punished, when I appeared near him. It is logical.

Are you seriously? Then give out ban everyone who is in Rotterdam more than 9 seconds. What kind of injustice? I have a lot of video players are breaking the rules in Rotterdam , and go unpunished . In humans, online time 1300 hours and there was no violation. He is director of VTC , and constantly punishes his players for violations , and you think it will just break the rules ? never..

l69iHGv.png

Because I don't want to have the unfair ban in my history. 

At the end of the day it won't change anything like I said just be glad that you've been unbanned. I have some bans for parking at Rotterdam and I admit it was wrong thats why i'm not complaining about it just next time don't spawn in Rotterdam. Go amsterdam or something where you won't get banned

Firstly, I got a consent to this action.

Why must I be quiet?

Not trying to be nasty or anything but no one really cares anymore it's been dealt with I don't see why you have to bring it up again as it will get you into even more trouble and it will cause more Arguements. Just stop there is no need to keep bringing this up.

we, the Web developers don't have the authority to hide other bans, end of discussion.

It's not true. I know the man, who got the pemanent ban, which was removed then. I can invite him to this topic, and he'll confirm my words.

Cuz franky already said the proof got corrupted!

Words about the corrupted video are not proof.

• Web Developer

while(complaining()){
 print("Won't change anything");
}

print("Play in peace and have fun playing on our server :)");

^^

A PM or CM (Who ever does it) probably removed the ban, the web people can only fix the forum and web related stuff as well as move and close topics  :P i think

Only dev have such a power. PM only can accept, decline, edit or disable a ban. But they can't remove it.

while(complaining()){

print("Won't change anything");

}

print("Play in peace and have fun playing on our server :)");

Only dev have such a power. PM only can accept, decline, edit or disable a ban. But they can't remove it.

I repeat: I know the man, who got the pemanent ban, which was removed then. I can invite him to this topic, and he'll confirm my words.

It means it is possible to do.

^ We have full system access, but we don't have the provision to make such desitions on our own.

It's not true. I know the man, who got the pemanent ban, which was removed then. I can invite him to this topic, and he'll confirm my words.

If it was done without authorization by a PM, or it matched the reasons I listed, it wasn't done properly.

I suggest you drop this topic, PM Clarkinator, if he sees your point, he'll ask us to hide it. My guess is the majority of the forum dvellers don't care about this at all.

It's not about hiding wrongdoing, it's about rasing the issue the right way, being vocal though it might help in a business won't get you very far here cause none of us makes a dime from this.

Hello everybody!

Some of you already saw a theme that I created before: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/19327-where-is-the-justice/ 

So, I decided to talk with JM. I hoped that he will understand a situation and will delete the ban from my history. What did I see? I will show our conversation (I got a consent to this action).

1 page: http://f-picture.net/lfp/s017.radikal.ru/i408/1508/28/94ebd6aeeace.png/htm

2 page: http://f-picture.net/lfp/i068.radikal.ru/1508/c4/3c6990d2d4a2.png/htm

I'll design everything as a dialogue.

FallenDid you heard about the presumption of innocence? I got the ban without proof.

JMCan you prove it? If you can't I can do anything. I know Francky I talk to him almost daily. I know he would not ban anyone just like that. So unless you can prove it. I can't do anything.

Fallen: I have to prove my innocence? Or Frankie has to prove that I broke the rules? He accused me and gave the ban...I have a screen log of game chat, I can show you this screen, if it necessary. (The screen was shown)

JMwhy are you showing me a log without your name in it? (Web developer doesn't know that it will be written "You are banned", but not "Fallen has been banned" in my logo chat?)

Fallen: I can make a video where I'll show you game logo chat and I can go to the game under my profile, that you were convinced that it was me and not someone else.

JMNext time don't go to Rotterdam and you will not get this problem. Rotterdam is known to be the place to get ban. (Web developer doesn't even want to see this video. Ok...)

Fallen: Francky gave me the ban without proof. Did you find it difficult to admit this?

JMHe didn't say he didn't have a proof. He said his proof was corrupted because we had a experimental version to test.

Fallen: Without proof, you can't be banned -  it's your rules. And you don't want to follow them?

JMGo talk to Clark the Project Manager. He might help you. (There are not arguments and I am sent  to Clarkinator?)

Fallen: I already talked to him, he knows everything about the situation. He has canceled the ban before, but he said, that he does not have access to remove the ban from my profile...

JMHe accidentally removed your bad. You can ask him. (Accidentally...Very good words...)

Fallen: Firstly, he didn't talk such to me. I wrote to him, since my theme on a forum was closed. He answered nothing.

Secondly, I repeat: "Without proof, you can't be banned -  it's your rules. And you don't want to follow them?"

You can show nothing, but refuse to delete the ban from history. 

Do you think, that violation without proof  is correct? Answer this question please: yes or no?

JM: He accepted the ban appeal. But it wasn't a mistake. The ban just got accepted because the video got corrupted.

Fallen: I see that you don't understand a situation. Words about the corrupted video are not proof. You haven't the proof, so you must remove the ban. It will be justly.

JMThe ban has been remove. But it will still stay in your history because you still broke the rule. (Game administrator can't show the proof, but I still broke the rules? It's very funny...)

Fallen: What rule did I violate? Show me the proof. The ban can't remain in history, beause I violated nothing. 

JMWe don't remove ban from history. /End of dicussion

Now say to me: how is it possible to accuse the user without proof? How can web developer believe to admin, alluding to his words only? Do you joke probably? 

I showed everything to you. Let all know how behave those, who must justly decide these questions

The reason your appeal got accepted is because the proof got corrupted. That still doesn't provide proof that the ban was a mistake.

We generally don't remove any bans from history unless they match the following criteria:

1. it was a test ban

2. it was an incorrect ban not ment for the player that got the ban (eg. player disconnected, or admin typed the wrong id)

http://f-picture.net/lfp/s020.radikal.ru/i720/1507/33/a4855ccb138e.png/htm

I was in the game for 9 seconds. About what you are talking about? What parking? 

88ilALx.png

I don't see Joitaru in your name on Steam...  :unsure:

Because I don't want to have the unfair ban in my history. 

Too bad, it's gonna stay there. There is no evidence showing that the ban was justified, nor is there evidence it wasn't. It's simply your word against his word. Because of that, no action will be taken either way at this time. The only way to change this is to file a complaint against the admins, and you can do so by messaging Clarkinator or I<3VODKA. You can also message me with it and I'll forward it. If doing so, you should provide evidence regarding the case. It's a good chance that the ban will stay on your ban history, even if you do this.

Firstly, I got a consent to this action.

Why must I be quiet?

Again, your word against his word. Because of that, you have been unbanned but the ban stays. If you follow the rules like you claim, this should not be an issue in the future, and won't be a limiting factor when playing ETS2MP or if you wish to join the staff at a later date.

Words about the corrupted video are not proof.

1: If it wasn't a testban or a ban by mistake, it will still be on his ban history. Note that sometimes older bans might not be listed to other players.

2: Again, your words against his words. We have no basis to take an action either way, as both sides have an equal amount of proof. As such, the ban remains on your history, even though it has been lifted.

Locking and archiving the topic. User can file a complaint against the admin or staff if he wish to do so.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Archived