TeddySmoker

IVECO and RENAULT drivers.

I started this post just to ask you guys...How many IVECO and Renault trucks do you see everyday in ETS2MP? 

In the last week I have only seen 3 or 4. I guess not a lot of people like them?

I also see 3 or 4 IVECO trucks and 2 Renault in 5 hours of play (in average).

It's a shame because this trucks are good, but they have bad reputation... I don't know why, maybe the horsepower? But this is useless to have 750hp or 730hp... 

:D, no i love pink :3!

Are you a girl? If yes , mary me .

XD...

Well , I like Iveco's I just do not drive them because they are a bit slow..and when you are slow...ohhh...prepare yourself to get horn spam xD 

I like the renaults, but I must admit, I've been using the new Mercedes because it's got everything I want (Digital Speedometer, Built-In GPS (Renault doesn't have) And I kind of like the longer chassis :P

I like the renaults, but I must admit, I've been using the new Mercedes because it's got everything I want (Digital Speedometer, Built-In GPS (Renault doesn't have) And I kind of like the longer chassis :P

To be honest..I am only using Scania at the moment . 

Its fast , it can take corners very well . And since I am most of the time being a Pilot for ConSecGroup , I really need to be a bit fast and not to flip in the corners .

Are you a girl? If yes , mary me .

XD...

Well , I like Iveco's I just do not drive them because they are a bit slow..and when you are slow...ohhh...prepare yourself to get horn spam xD 

Haha no I'm Boy :D i just like pink trucks :D , sorry to break your dream :D!

ets2_00330.png

HERES MY LOVER :3

In 4 hours I saw 2 Magnums and 2 Premiums, no Ivecos, I drive Iveco tho :P no idea why people dont like them, both brands are very drive-able trucks 

• Upvote 1

Haha no I'm Boy :D i just like pink trucks :D , sorry to break your dream :D!

ets2_00330.png

HERES MY LOVER :3

Noo...:( I already planned where we will get maried . .#JustKidding.

That pink truck..doesnt..look too bad thb....oh..who am I fooling , it does look kinda bad XD

Still i love it :D!

Thats all that mathers , mate ! 

IVECO are the most powerful, wonderful, nicely truck i drive!

0000000000114B22.jpg

Yeah, I have an IVECO, so my opinion is biased. xD

That IVECO is nice looking :) 

i also have a renault and a iveco in my garage and will drive them as soon as i have my merc up to its km.. at the moment i try to get all my trucks up to 80.000 km :D