IVECO and RENAULT drivers.

TeddySmoker

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I nominate this ^ for craziest truck in ETS2MP.

Thanks!!!!!    I've pulled into service stations and had people drive around my truck more then once....

almost like poking my truck with a stick  *What Is It?*    then they tell me don't move as more drones from thier VTC come over to poke me even more...

I think he doesn't drive that truck in the multiplayer, he use sound mods.  ^_^

It goes online....  

iveco_zpssf85g4i5.jpg

Larger version can be seen here 

http://screencast.com/t/j4sTPHuLL

I switch often Between My Iveco Highway 560hp and Renault Magnum 520 hp heck i even like driving the DAF Euro 6 with its 510 hp motor there all suprisingly strong trucks for how Low HorsePower they have i can cruise around europe with 20+ton trailers and only have issues when i hit super steep hills otherwise their happy to cruise around at 100 KPH there just fun trucks also because you actually have to DRIVE them unlike the volvo and Scania with there 700+hp motors

1- Yes, they are decent to be honest.

2- Do you ever smile, I mean in your picture mate :)

Did you like my post? If yes, hit that like button. Thanks 

1- Yes, they are decent to be honest.

2- Do you ever smile, I mean in your picture mate :)

I do Smile thats just an old Picture of me that i havent been able to update due to my webcam breaking and yes they are awesome trucks they may not have the top end that the scania and volvo do but theres just something so satisfying about hauling a 25 ton load across europe with such a challenge as the low powered trucks  and compleating the job knowing that you actually had to work to compleate the job and not just sit on cruise control flying along at 110KM/H

4i21k0-5.png

• 2 weeks later...

its not some much the number of Renaults and ivecos now, its the dwindling number of DAFs out there, either new or old, I mean I see so many Volvos, scanias and mercs, the odd Iveco, man and Renault, but apart from myself I haven't seen many old style or in fact new style DAFs out there, (even though the 510HP that I have kept up with a R620 scania and a 750 Volvo, all with the same 15t trailer) although mines a hard to miss colour code :)

The DAF and Iveco have very pretty faces in my opinion, just a shame their engines make people avoid them. However, I hate seeing people put massive bullbars at the front of their trucks, they're good lucking - don't ruin it with a bullbar that takes up the whole front or adding a million lights!  :angry:

The DAF and Iveco have very pretty faces in my opinion, just a shame their engines make people avoid them. However, I hate seeing people put massive bullbars at the front of their trucks, they're good lucking - don't ruin it with a bullbar that takes up the whole front or adding a million lights!  :angry:

exactly, I mean I use the light mod, so I have a fairly large bullbar on my DAF but I only have 2 lights on the front bar, rest is LEDs and the bulbar follows the outline of the XFs front nicely, and with the mid size cab, I have the advantage of using the dragonfly on the roof to give me my horns and lights without it looking too overpowering on the roof. I see a lot of people with massive bullbars full of high lights and roofs full of lights or beacons, I wouldn't mind if they bother to dip their lights at night.  

Back to the top at hand, ranults and ivecos are making a comeback for me, I just don't like the slow indicator speed on the Iveco and MAN, just doesn't feel realistic to me, that's my only reason for not driving them, engine size isn't a factor, if youre a good driver you can pull heavy loads no matter your engine size really.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived