Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ability to edit Reports

Suggestion Name: Ability to edit reports.
Suggestion Description: An option could be added to allow users to edit Reports after they're submitted
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: This feature should be added so that players can change the info in the report if, for example, the wrong photo/video proof was posted. Or, typo errors etc.

• Upvote 2

bN1fe9S.png

Sounds like a good idea, I like it :)

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

Definitly +1, I never had the necessity to edit a report but I always have the fear to have done a mistake when I press send. What could also be interesting would be delete the report from the admin list while it's being edited (This way we're sure that if we put the wrong ETS2MP ID and we're correcting the admin won't make a mistake).

I mean if the user clicks on "Edit" the admin doesn't the report in his list while the person is editing, the report comes back in the list when it's sent back. Yes there could be a possibility for the admin to see the old version(s) (With the reason of correction filled by the reporter), why not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.