beacon speed

Shaddaz

Hi guys noticed an issue with the beacons yesterday they seem to be very fast

Topic Title:  Beacon Speed

ETS2MP ID: N/A
URL: N/A

Server Time/ Date: N/A

How to reproduce: watch other players beacons

Screenshots / Videos: see the other palyers beacons about harlf way throught the vid take note of the seed that mine change at

the other trucks beacons is diffidently going faster.

yes and I see it like that on every truck mine seem fine and if other peoples beacons are going that fast you can just imagen the lag it could create on a low end system saying that I do notice a FPS hit SP (modded) game funs a solid 60FPS (Vsync) MP i seem to be averaging 30FPS that might just be down to MP but worth pointing out

I thought that at first Scarecrow and I did post a report in game for cheating then as I was heading out the city I started to notice ALL the trucks was like it every beacon I passed that I could see had this rapid flash happening so thought I would put it in as a bug report due to the possible lag that it may create on the server

I have noticed this as well. But at my truck the beacons were not synchronous.

One was a bit faster than the other one. And later the faster one was slower than the other.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/31/2015 at 7:34 PM, B4DB0Y12 said:

he might use speedhack? :P, that can be 1 reason too but...

I thought they added code to auto kick you if it detected you were using a speed hack? :wacko:

I'm fairly sure it's just some sort of unsolvable desync. It really is a shame, but when you can't do anything about it then you'll just have to live with the issue which isn't the most realistic. :unsure:

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

Yeah, it just looks in Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer like that. Some drivers, especially with low FPS have their beacons lightning a bit strange. They look faster, but it is normal in this game and it isn't really a bug.

Archived