Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

EU 2 offline?

MaxTrucker

Question

Since around yesterday afternoon, me and my friend got caught near Wien when apparently the server went offline. Ever since then, I can't reconnect to eu2, although the other servers seem to work (tried eu1, works perfectly).
The server trackers says that eu2 is fine and online, but I can't connect. When I press "drive" it just says "connecting to europe #2 server.. " and that's the end of it, and on the upper right side there's the big fat red offline mark.

Is this client-side or is the website server tracker falsely claiming eu2 is on when in reality it isn't?
Also, if it's client-side, what can I do about it?

The game itself gives no yellow or red feedback in the console at all.

4 answers to this question

Gladly but eu2 is the only one I love because NSL...One can actually test his driving skills trying to maneuver an HGV while keeping his own lane etc etc...Hope to see eu2 up soon.

EU 1 is cool as well, alot of cool people, not much trollers! but still yeah the speedlimit is on :)

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/