Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Where is the justice?

Folriden

Hello everybody!
I want to tell you an interesting story. I went to the game at the repair station in Rotterdam , stayed online 9 seconds and received a ban from admin Franckypoolplayer with the words "parking at Rotterdam". I write to appeal and receive a response from him: "I had a problem with my record program because we use another version of ETS2MP than you. So because it didn't work, i can't give you a screen shot for evidence, that's why i've decided to unban you, because without proof, you can't be banned."
That's ok. 
I appeal to him to remove this ban from my profile, and get the answer: "You are now unbanned and your ban won't be deleted from your profile because this was not a mistake, you were parked at Rotterdam."
So, I decided 
to write for help to Clarkinator. He assessed the situation and canceled the ban. Now JM says, that I broke the rules and got banned correctly. Accordingly, the ban will not be removed.

So what does this happen? I play multiplayer nearly 1,200 hours and never had violations. The rule says that you can not come in Rotterdam to take the cargo? Or administrators can now distribute bans, with no evidence? What is the fun of the game I can get, when I see things like this?
I am very disappointed, and therefore I created this topic.

Hi,

About the other version-it's true. I can't say more due to feature's in it.

Administrators always have to record, or take screenshots. If the admin can not prove your ban with evidence it should be removed.

I understand why you are upset of your ban, I've sent this topic to Clarkinator.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

To be fair, admins should really wait and wait for about 30 seconds before deciding to ban. Also did you spawn in at Rotterdam service station or did you straight away f7 when you got into the game?

Yeah thats what i was thinking about, when you crash around rotterdam, and you go to repair... and you will get banned...

Recording Convoys for free! Contact me here or on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143679569/

To be fair, admins should really wait and wait for about 30 seconds before deciding to ban. Also did you spawn in at Rotterdam service station or did you straight away f7 when you got into the game?

I loaded the game in Rotterdam to take the cargo. Is it forbidden to do? There is no word about it in the rules...

Yeah some admins overreact. I got banned once for parking in the hotel at Rotterdam talking to a friend. I was literally parked for a minute. I try to avoid Rotterdam- you seem to get banned for anything you do. You crossed at a red light- ban, you crossed at a orange light- ban, you buy a truck- ban, you repair your truck- ban. Amsterdam is much more peaceful :D

Yeah some admins overreact. I got banned once for parking in the hotel at Rotterdam talking to a friend. I was literally parked for a minute. I try to avoid Rotterdam- you seem to get banned for anything you do. You crossed at a red light- ban, you crossed at a orange light- ban, you buy a truck- ban, you repair your truck- ban. Amsterdam is much more peaceful :D

haha blocking rotterdam doesnt help much :/, people move to new city prettymuch :P

To be honest, i think the No park at Rotterdam rule is a little exaggerated. Of course, it's to prevent lag and such thing, but might aswel then apply the same rule to Amsterdam. Especially for newbies, they have no idea that it is prohibited to park at certain places. When a ban is given for offensing this rule i think that it's a bit too much. Try to administrate and moderate a game, not dictate it. A kick should make the message clear. 

I like compalin from user about me, the problem is you pasted here only what you wanted to show to ohers, but i wil copy all my message to be fair because you forgot it, intentionnaly ?

"

Hello,

I've explained you that i had a problem with my record program because we use another version of ETS2MP than you (ets2mp admin update), the problem is this version didn't work with Nvidia ShadowPlay (i use it everyday to record my games sessions). So because it didn't work, i can't give you a screen shot for evidence, that's why i've decided to unban you, because without proof, you can't be banned.
And you forgot this :
But, i've another question to you, why you went to the game at Rotterdam when you know that is a high density area with high ping, lag, and sometimes crash games ? There are more than 100 other city in ets2mp (with all DLC) to join the game, so i really want to know, why there ? Because as i said in your ban appeal, wait for your friends at Rotterdam and/or Europoort is not allowed, there are no jobs in repair station, garage, truck dealer, bus station ; you can take a job from or to these area, but this is not a place to meet and/or wait players, you can do this out of the city, gas station for example.  

See you ,

Francky.

"

>>>>> copy of the private discution that we had few days ago : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/31/1438255238-fallen.png

And today, i want to add something new, as you said, you have more 1200 hrs in ETS2MP, and you were never punished before, good job, but :

1- you know ets2mp rules better than lot of players
2- you know that we wrote a lot of time "Rotterdam full/Europoort full, ..." because of high density area, carsh, lag ,...
3- We wrote more than 50 times per day the same message in game : Adding useless traffic/Parking at Rotterdam/Europoort = Forbidden > ETS2MP Rules, 
     > we don't need to write "at busy time" , because everytime it's busy with 30-35 trucks or more, also most of Rotterdam drivers come here to watch other, but ETS2MP is a driving simulation, not a watching simulation, not a waiting simulation, not a simulation to cause accident, ....
4- Also, Clarkinator remove the ban from your history as you asked him to do

So stop complaining about admin job everytime, everyday, We do the best as we can to keep a great gaming experience for all, and don't say to me :"I go to Rotterdam to improve my driving skill please", we're not in kindergartens to talk to children here.

If players don't do something against the rules, = no sanction, if you respect our request in game = no sanction too, this is easy to follow.

Kind reguards,

Francky

UK : Many of my friends wanted to be good at pool. I preferred to be lucky, it's much easier :D

FR : Beaucoup de mes amis ont toujours voulus être de bons joueurs de billard, j'ai préféré être chanceux, c'est beaucoup plus simple :P

Serveur Teamspeak : ts3gh.eu     > > [ T.F.B ] Francky [FR]

76561197960545786.png

And last things, yesterday evening there were more than 80 trucks in Rotterdam, what we must do, nothing ? Maybe all of them wanted to improve them driving skill ........ :angry:

UK : Many of my friends wanted to be good at pool. I preferred to be lucky, it's much easier :D

FR : Beaucoup de mes amis ont toujours voulus être de bons joueurs de billard, j'ai préféré être chanceux, c'est beaucoup plus simple :P

Serveur Teamspeak : ts3gh.eu     > > [ T.F.B ] Francky [FR]

76561197960545786.png

I like compalin from user about me, the problem is you pasted here only what you wanted to show to ohers, but i wil copy all my message to be fair because you forgot it, intentionnaly ?

"

Hello,

I've explained you that i had a problem with my record program because we use another version of ETS2MP than you (ets2mp admin update), the problem is this version didn't work with Nvidia ShadowPlay (i use it everyday to record my games sessions). So because it didn't work, i can't give you a screen shot for evidence, that's why i've decided to unban you, because without proof, you can't be banned.
And you forgot this :
But, i've another question to you, why you went to the game at Rotterdam when you know that is a high density area with high ping, lag, and sometimes crash games ? There are more than 100 other city in ets2mp (with all DLC) to join the game, so i really want to know, why there ? Because as i said in your ban appeal, wait for your friends at Rotterdam and/or Europoort is not allowed, there are no jobs in repair station, garage, truck dealer, bus station ; you can take a job from or to these area, but this is not a place to meet and/or wait players, you can do this out of the city, gas station for example.  

See you ,

Francky.

"

>>>>> copy of the private discution that we had few days ago : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/31/1438255238-fallen.png

And today, i want to add something new, as you said, you have more 1200 hrs in ETS2MP, and you were never punished before, good job, but :

1- you know ets2mp rules better than lot of players
2- you know that we wrote a lot of time "Rotterdam full/Europoort full, ..." because of high density area, carsh, lag ,...
3- We wrote more than 50 times per day the same message in game : Adding useless traffic/Parking at Rotterdam/Europoort = Forbidden > ETS2MP Rules, 
     > we don't need to write "at busy time" , because everytime it's busy with 30-35 trucks or more, also most of Rotterdam drivers come here to watch other, but ETS2MP is a driving simulation, not a watching simulation, not a waiting simulation, not a simulation to cause accident, ....
4- Also, Clarkinator remove the ban from your history as you asked him to do

So stop complaining about admin job everytime, everyday, We do the best as we can to keep a great gaming experience for all, and don't say to me :"I go to Rotterdam to improve my driving skill please", we're not in kindergartens to talk to children here.

If players don't do something against the rules, = no sanction, if you respect our request in game = no sanction too, this is easy to follow.

Kind reguards,

Francky

But Franky, what we can do, if some of us want go to rotterdam and take a trailer from there we cant control human brains :D, thats logical... but yeah, if 1 city gets forbidden people  are going to next one..

and heres the question?, If people moving to new city, is this rule moving on to next city and so on? :), if that continues we are not even allowed to be in any cities :D!

Nohate, scarecrow.

Thats just logical that humen (mostly kids) ... More things get forbidden its more fun to do ... Rotterdam parking and adding useless parking is not allowed ... they want to do it even more... theres nothing we can do to prevent it ... only to give every1 ban who enters to rotterdam without trailer ...

• Web Developer

Reply from Francky:
Yesterday (again) we gave more than 100 kicks in rotterdam because there were more than 80 trucks, and players come back and say "why you kicked me,i were in no collision zone", we wrote maybe 10 times in an hour the message with no parking, and they were parked again and they don't want to follow our request, so what we can do ??? If there are no longer admin in Rotterdam, it will be the battlefield, is that what you want ?   :| 

Archived